grateful for what I have

~in the hospital~
I woke up and looked around in confusion. everything was a haze. I blinked a few times to focus and saw tom's friends standing around me.

"Guys, what's going on?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Ava, you were in a car accident with tom." they said. they all looked like they were drained. as if they were dead inside.

"Where's tom?"

"He's in a coma, we don't know if he will ever wake up."

my heart skipped a beat and I froze in fear. I can't loose tom.

"But..But." I tried to say something but I was too stunned to even speak.

streams of tears slid down my face as I sobbed for a bit. the other's comforted me trying to calm me down. They didn't want my heart pressure to get too high.

"Ava, He still has a chance of living."

I went to wipe my tears and saw a huge scar on my arm. blood as dripping all down my arm onto the sheets.

"Guys, i'm bleeding." I said trying to wipe the blood off the sheets.

"Oh shit, how did we not notice that?" the boys grabbed some towels and called in the nearest doctor."

~a week later~
It was a Monday morning and I was heading to the hospital for another one of my check ups. ever since the accident my body has been acting funny and i've had to check everyday to make sure i'm stable. I walked into the hospital to see a few doctors running towards me.

"Ava, i'm so glad your here we have great news!"

I raised an eyebrow and gave an confused look.

"Tom has waken up!" they said guiding me to his room.

I wanted to run but I couldn't do to my body being so sore. we walked down a few longs hallways and entered a room at the end of the hall. And there he was. Tom was alive.

"TOM!" I said walking over and hugging him tight.

"Ava, your alive." he said as tears ran down his pale face.

I wiped his tears and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." I said hugging him tightly again.

"For what?" he said as he sipped a bit of some orange juice.

"In the car crash, you jumped in front of me protecting me from the broken glass. your the reason i'm still alive."

he hugged me back and gave me a big smile. he had the most beautiful smile and I was so happy I got to see it again.

"Doctor when will he be released?" I asked impatiently.

I really wanted tom back home. this incident made me realize how much love I had for tom. I had done the thing I always dreaded. I feel inlove with the biggest player ever, Tom kaulitz.

"He can be released tonight due to his levels and everything being spot on."

I gave her a big smile and looked back at tom to see him staring at me.

"I love you Ava." he said pulling me in for a kiss.

I kissed him back letting my hands fall onto his body. our tounges  slipped into each others mouths. he tasted so good, I was so grateful tom was still with me at this moment.

~A week later~
It was a few days left until the wedding and due to everything I still hadn't picked out my dress. So I called Kayla to help me find the perfect dress for the perfect night.

"Kayla, So you know how my wedding is super soon?"

"Yeah girl, what about it?"

"Would you like to go shopping for a dress with me?"

"Is that even a question, Hell yes!"

We both let out a little chuckle and then arranged where to meet.

~at the shop~
"This one is a bit too tight." I said admiring the dress in the mirror. it was a tight long white dress with lots of lace. it had rhinestones and lots of glitter.

"What about this one?" she said holding up a long strapless dress.

"I'll give it a try."

I stepped into the dressing room and tried on the dress. It was beautiful and fit perfectly. I walked out and everyone's eyes were wide.

"Girl you were made for that dress." Kayla said with excitement.

"It really shows your shape." the lady helping us said with a smile.

"I think i'll get this one then!" I said excitedly

Kayla gave me a hug and began jumping up and down.

"I'm so excited for my best friend to get married, your gonna look beautiful!" she said as we began to walk to the counter.

"Kayla I don't know what I could do without you." I said patting her on the shoulder.

I handed the lady the money and headed out of the door.