your not the only one.

~in the hospital~
I woke up and it was all a haze. My eye lids were heavy and made me feel like I need to just go back to sleep. I sat up a bit and let out a loud groan before stretching. I then managed opened my eyes to see someone standing in front of me. My eyes were too blurry to focus on the person. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times before seeing the man from earlier.

"I see your awake." he said with a smirk

I gave him a look of disgust and looked around for tom but he wasn't in sight.

"Tom's not here sweetheart." he said stepping closer.

"Don't call me that." I said trying to sit up

I could see the anger on his face. he walked up to me and slapped me hard. I fell back onto the bed. Tears rolled down my face from pain.

"Listen here young lady, I don't know who you think you are but your just one of toms many girlfriends. I can kill you in a heartbeat."

He reached for his gun to let me know it was on him. I froze in silence and tried not to cry. he walked out of the room and all I could think about was his words. Tom was seeing other women? No way tom would do that..

Soon after about 2 hours of running some more tests I was released from the hospital. As I made my way home into the house the men just stared at me, but still tom wasn't in sight.

"Hey, do you know where tom is?" I asked trying to be polite

"He's in his room why don't you go get him."

The men all chuckled and I walked up to toms room. I opened the door and saw tom and a girl naked on his bed. For a second I stood there frozen trying to process what I walked into, but then I realized I looked like a creep and immediately ran away. I could hear the men from downstairs laughing at the incident.

"Why is everyone here so dam cruel." I said to myself while shoving my face into a pillow.

After about an hour of non stop crying tom walked in and informed me about something going on.

"Hey, I've got to fight a gang tonight at 8:30 and your coming with me  got it?"

I nodded and tried to give a slight smile. He leaned in to kiss my cheek but I pulled back.
He then just laughed at me and shut my door.

"I can't believe I seriously have to marry this man."

After a while I got tired of sitting on my phone so I decided to go talk to my dad. He was sitting in his room with toms dad drinking and having a blast.

"Hey Sweetheart, how are you liking it here so far?" My dad asked putting his hands out asking for a hug.

"I love it here dad, everyone is so nice." I said trying not to shed a tear. As I hugged dad I could smell the strong alcohol on his breath. I could tell he was wasted.

"I'll leave you guys to have some fun." I said shutting the door.

I walked down the hall and decided to dress in a somewhat decent outfit and not some old baggy shirt and shorts.

I grabbed a black crop top and some beige baggy jeans. I put my hair in a low bun and put on some sunglasses. I walked down the steps and saw tom looking at me funny. I guess he's never seen me dress nice before.

"Well Look at you." He said looking me up and down while playing with his lip piercing.

I just smiled and headed to his car. I hopped in and could smell weed. and boy was it strong. He turned on the radio and sped down the street.

"When we get there you stay in the car and behave, understand?" he said as he grabbed my thigh.

I moved my thigh over and nodded. I could tell he liked touching me, he knew it made me angry and it was like pleasure to him to see me uncomfortable.

Once we arrived he grabbed his gun out of the glove box and slammed it shut. he got out of the car and I saw 3 other cars pull up. everyone got out and started fighting and yelling at each other. I rolled down my window and peaked my head out a little bit to hear the commotion.

"Well tom I heard you had killed one of my boys down at the restaurant." A man said spitting at the ground.

"I didn't do shit." tom said as he chuckled.

Man he could really hide things well, he didn't even sound guilty. Just as the man was about to swing on tom, I accidentally opened the car door and fell out. They all turned to look at me on the ground.

"Oh my fucking god." tom said putting his palm over his face.

"Who's this hot chick." the man said pointing his gun at me.

I stood up trying to act not bothered by the gun pointed at my face and brushed off my legs from the dust of gravel.

"She's just one of my side hoes." He said chuckling.

I thought to myself for a minute and got a bit upset. I think him saying that made me realize truly realize he had no desire for me.

"So then you don't mind if I kill her then." he said as he walked up to me and put the gun right up on my head.

sweat started to run down my face. I tried not to cry so I closed my eyes and stood still in fear.
Just then I heard a loud ~BANG~ at first I thought I got shot but then I opened my eyes and saw the guy right beside me gushing out blood from his mouth. tom really shot him..

Tom walked over to me and pulled me up onto my feet. he pinned me against the car, he looked furious.

"Ava, do you understand the trouble you just caused me." he said as he put more pressure on me.

"I'm sorry tom, please stop your hurting me!"

He then smiled and pushed a bit harder before letting loose and watching me drop to the ground.

"Pathetic." he said as him and his men chuckled.

"Bitch." I mumbled as I stepped into the car.

He gave me a serious look and I immediately stopped and shut up. Usually I wasn't scared of him but right now I knew all 3 of his men including him had loaded guns on them. I wasn't gonna risk getting shot.

Tom then turned on the ignition and started the car. It made a big roaring sound and we sped off down the road.