37

Vetri

On Sunday evening, Mayil obtains at the tuition in her faded grey button-up shirt and white skirt. Her raw beauty twinkles bright that all I wanted to do was have her captive under me. "Good evening sir!" I wiggle myself out of the desirous notion and gaze at Mayil casually.

"Upstairs," I usher, not greeting her back. However, Mayil provides no regard to it and cheerily strides the stairs. Standing up, I steady my mind and steer it away from explicit ideas.

I never knew I could be extremely vicious with my desires until I fell for Mayil. She had me break my principles, she had me staying awake at night, she had me craving for her presence, and now she had me doubting my self-control and sanity.

I wasn't like this before her. Not even remotely!

Ruffling my hair, I make my way to the room. Mayil is in her usual spot, with her book sprawled out on the floor and on her lap. "Were you in your parent's home yesterday?" I inquire as I saunter toward her.

"Yes, sir. Sorry for not informing you earlier..." She gives me an apologetic look while I just settle beside her, composedly. "It's fine," I mutter without much emotion. It's not fine really! I missed her...I was yearning to meet her in the evening on the last day but when she doesn't appear so, I was too hurt and aggrieved. The abyss of my love for her terrified me.

"It's fine ah? So you didn't miss me like I did?" She asks in an adorable voice that blooms fresh blossoms inside my chest. "Why would I miss you?" I tease her, with a smirk lingering on my lips.

"Sir," her eyebrows corrugate as she looks at me with a gloomy mood. "Let's get to your studies, come on," Mayil whines at my response but pauses as I send her an icy glance.

For the next hour, we were indulged in the studies. And throughout those 60 minutes, Mayil has yawned at least 20 times.

Her sleepiness wonders me! How can someone be drowsy very often?

"One more yawn Mayil, I will definitely dump your head in a bucket of water," she tries to regulate herself, but her eyes depict the desperate want to fall into slumber. They are watery and hooded from the number of yawns she had let out.

"I won't sleep again sir," she rubs her eyes and toils to retain her eyelids open. "Did you not get enough sleep yesterday?" I irately inquire, clamping the back of her neck with my hand.

"No...you were on my mind for the entire night. I really missed you," she drags in a sluggish tone and snuggles closer to my side. I permit her to lay her head on my chest and hold her tight. Her words repeat itself in my head and I couldn't help but feel elated at her affection for me.

A few minutes later, she completely goes into an unconscious state, the only movement of her being the uprising of her chest effected by her calm breathing. Again, some moments later, to grant her a comfortable position, I spot her head on my lap and deposit my hands over her stomach.

Pressing a kiss to her forehead, I let her sleep peacefully while I slant my head back against the wall.

She stirs in her sleep periodically and clutches my hands in a rigid grip. Her touch burns within my skin but I neglect the feeling, acknowledging the fact that such kind of sensations shouldn't be entertained now.

The organ beneath my boxers throbs when Mayil lays on her side with my hand clasped under her bosoms. Maybe it was a bad idea to allow her to sleep.

I adjust my pants and lean my head back onto the wall again, shutting my eyes as a means to distract myself. It didn't do any aid to me, instead made the feelings a hundred times obvious and sharper. Having no other way, I attempt to free my hands from hers but her clasp tightens the more I try to wriggle it off.

What kind of torture is this?

Hissing, I grit my teeth and think about some random things to take my mind off Mayil.

But to no avail. I understood that as long as she is in my proximity, I can't cool myself down. Hence I planned to let her doze for another jiffy and then I would awaken her.

Consequently, once the right time comes by, I shake Mayil by her shoulder, and with great difficulty, she peels her eyelids open. "Sir.." she croaks out and I support her to sit up.

She looks confused. "Where am I?" Scratching her head, she watches around with puffy eyes and countenance. "In your husband's home," I pinch her waist over the clothes to get her back to the actual world and it did work.

Her eyes bulge and every bit of perplexion fades away, now being substituted by a shade of surprise and timidness.

"Go downstairs and wash your face," I pat her back, and she hurriedly runs out of the room. The havoc behind my pants decreases its vigor as soon as she disappears from my sight.

Shaking my head, I sigh and curse myself. Just then, Mayil enters again, with her face carrying traces of water droplets. "Cleanse your face," I urge her and she suddenly starts to tug her skirt up. Oh god, this girl!

"Mayil!" She puts it down and sees me with a alarmed look. "Just come here.." like a lost puppy, she approaches me and perches to my side.

Tilting my head to her, I seize in her beauty with my pupils. Sensing my eye, she rubs her face with her hands, dissolving the droplets.

But one droplet resides over her lips, and I instinctively raise my hands to push away the same with my thumb. The moment my finger caresses her lips, Mayil shuts her eyes, a sensual look crossing her face while I battle with myself to take my hands off her delicate brims.

Instead, my fingers on their own play with her lower lip. My index finger and thumb squeeze the soft petal of her brims, causing them to swell.

The organ again gets excited and I abruptly leave her. "Get your books," the innocuous Mayil of mine seems startled but obliges to my order.

The tension between us remains thick as I begin to teach her the mathematics problems. We don't involve ourselves in any silly talks till the end of the class.

Even when Mayil packs her stuff and moves to the exit of the room, I silently follow behind her.

She pauses and swirls around once she attains the entrance. "Good night sir," her tender voice soothes my nerves and I cup one of her cheeks, stroking her forehead with my lips.

"I missed you too Mayil. Good night," her eyes lits up, sparkling with immense joy. With that, I let her go and she scrambles off, her body language demonstrating the happiness emitting within her.

I don't think I could ever survive without her at this rate...

________________________