sir Chloe - too close

(pills) for thought and medicine for speech

3rd person:

Izuku ran across the pavement, near his mother's apartment complex, trying not to run into the spikey haired fellow, Bakugo.

The pro hero Eraser-head stood on the roof of an abandoned building near a school a couple blocks down. Looking over, before seeing Izuku running.

Izuku gets dragged into an alleyway near Eraser.
Eraser runs over to the alleyway, perching above him and looking down at the green haired kid, seeing him back into a corner.

Eraser pov:

(Why's that boy in a corner..he looked scared.)
I got closer and saw the greenish haired one
Getting a sharp kick to the nose and chin, making him fall over before getting stomped on the chest area, sending a strong kick forced downward onto the kids ribs.

And that was just the start, the spikey one used an exponential exposure of a flaming hot substance, that could only be described as an explosion of pure anger, like a rain of pure pain on this Greenleaf, the only kid kicked and punched/punched the already unconscious body.
The kid had a nosebleed going down from his chin and he was drowning in his own blood, I saw small parts of his finger nails being chipped off.

Hed lost the spark in his eyes, with him already looking like a corpse.
(what kind of assholes do they think there are?? The poor guy surely had a broken rib and severe burns!)
Gritted under his teeth, he gave them a grudge of fury.

I jumped down into the alleyway, before pouncing on one, using my scarf to tie him up, using a tornado kick the gray haired ones ribs, before getting up and grabbing the last ones head to fling him on the ground. then picked up the kid and ran,keeping his head facing down so his nose bleed wouldn't choke him. I heard the little blonde boy curse at me, but one word STUNG like a thousand swarms of bees.
.......................................................................................

WHY ARE HELPING THAT SHITTY NERD! HE SHOULD KILL HIMSELF ALREADY!

.......................................................................................
(Who would say that to a CHILD!)

Being very slow and careful, but still going at pace that he wouldn't have to suffer anymore.

(I promise I'll get you to a hospital.)

A couple hours later, the kid woke up.
The hospital had already checked him in and identified him.

His name was Izuku.
His mother's name was Inko.
His father's whereabouts were unknown, probably a dead-beat dad.

Sigh.

I used the hospital phone to call his mother's number, provided by the hospital.

............................................................................

Hello, Inko? A tad bit of guilt lingered in erasers tone.

Yes, who is this? Lots of confusion hung on to her question.

He grimaced at giving her the news, he said it through bitten down teeth. Legally I have to inform you of a possible lethal attack directed towards Izuku.

What??! Why would anyone ever attack my son? The worried mother, ever filled with panic questions her sanity.

Eraser continued and each of the news got more and more sad and disappointed.
We have reason to suspect a spikey haired blonde boy has injured him the most.

Most likely, your son has been facing bullies, or targeted gang attacks.

Your son is in poor condition. He will be discharged in a couple days.

..................................................................................

(A/N) question: any ships? Tododeku?izuocha? GIMMIE iteas. And no, no BAKUDEKU. I see you. Feccing pervert. 572 words