-4-

Time: around midnight.
Izuku is currently 13 y/o old
Izuku pov:

I put on my black reading glass and my sweater, not being bothered to brush my hair as I was already late for my night shift at as a night watchman.

I heard my phone ring. a call.. who was this?
I sat down on a bench and took it.

....................................................................................

Hello? Who is this?

Hello, we are calling from # Hospital.

What happened?

Your mother was attacked by a villain and didn't make it out alive. Since you have no legal guardianship you will be out into foster care. Please head to #.com/foster care for more details.

.....................................,....................................

I was in tears. I used my hand to cover my mouth trying hard not to scream at the top of my lungs.

I went to the website, and filled it out, I got another call.

..................................,.......................................................

Hello izuku. Since you have no legal guardianship you will be asked to go to the # orphanage. The people there will help.

..................................,....................................

I teared up even more. I wanted to wake up, like it was a bad dream. But it wasn't. My mother, my only friend was dead.

A hand was placed on my shoulder, I flinched.

Woah there kid, why are you crying? Did something happen? You shouldn't be out this late.

I looked frightened, as if something terrifying had happened. Something had.

I-its nothing. I just got some bad news.. is all.

Are you sure? it must of been pretty bad for you to be Crying like this!

My mom's dead.

The look of shock that plastered his face was something Id never seen before besides on myself.

I have to go. I'll be late for work..

I picked up my yellow backbag and left to my job, finishing my shift in 6 hours.

I went back home and decided I wouldn't go to foster care. I filled some paperwork and paid the bills. I had 3500 yen after that, because my job paid at least 3500 yen per hour because of its nature. (24.99 us dollars.)
I went to the store alone. I decided I needed some crackers.

(This is what izuku looks like rn: )

(He stayed up all night crying and pulling his hair, so he was a lil silly)

I'll just have these please.
I handed the cashier 1819 yen. (12.99 us dollars)

He rang me up and I left out the door,wanting to heading to a cafe for some coffee, I saw a cat cafe that was newly opened. I'll stop by tomorrow for some coffee.

Going back to my.. mother's apartment .. I can't bare to call it mine.

I knew I would need to go back to school on Monday, (currently Saturday)
So I decided to clean my uniform and brush my hair for the first time since last week, the tangles were hard but I got it.
I finally got all the dirt out.. I hated the way I looked like my mom. I wanted to smash the mirror into a million pieces, but I didn't, I took a hair tie and pulled my hair into a short ponytail. I like the long hair, it covers my face scars on the edge of my cheeks.

Izuku now:

An: should I let izuku take a swan dive? Pls answer