Distraction

"Itachi" you came into his office where he was doing his work."Hn" he said that without even looking at you. You came closer to him.

You made him look at you and you put your arms around his neck. "Can we take a little break?" You asked. You were swamped with your studies for exam.

"I know what you are trying to do little one but you should go back to your studies like a good girl" he said pulling you closer to him leaving an inch between both of your lips.

You frowned and pouted. "You are no fun! I have been studying I just wanted to take a break" you said getting up from his lap. Itachi chuckles. "Don't laugh here my brain is exploding,you should at least try to help me you know at distract me a little bit" you said the last part in a low voice.

He knew what you were trying to say and he chuckled because you were looking so cute. He got up from his seat grabbing your wrist and pulled you closer to him. Before you could even say anything his lips were on yours now. He was kissing you so passionately and you couldn't help but melted at that kiss and you also gave in. He pulled your waist and made you sit on his table. His hands were exploring your back and your front underneath your shirt. While the other one was holding your face.

You guys pulled apart while he started to kiss your jawline to your neck and now your collarbone. You were moaning. "This is what you wanted little one?" He asked you playfully while his hands were massaging your boobs. "Y-yes" you said while moaning. He chuckles and started to kiss you again.

You guys pulled apart. You both were breathing heavily. You were red like a tomato. You were kind of embarrassed because you were a little bit of needy. You looked down. He pulled your chin to make you look at him. "My little one is being shy now" he teased you. "Sto-stop teasing me" you said as you got down from the table. And made your way towards the door.

"I hope your mind was distracted but don't get too distracted thinking about what we did and focus on your studies angel and you are so cute when you are needy" he said smiling. How can someone be so cute? He thought. And you literally just ran away.

You are the one who asked for it and now you are the one was being shy. 

Hey guys! So sorry for this short one. Currently I'm so stressed with my exams and this came across my mind and I really wanted Itachi to be here with me hehe so here's a little one shot. Hope you guys liked it😊