Arrange marriage

You were currently eating dinner made by your so called husband Itachi.

It was a forced marriage by both your families because both of your clan was powerful.

You have never agreed to this marriage. Nor you accept Itachi as your husband. You don't understand why he's so nice to you.

"How's the food? Did you like it?" He asked.

"If it wasn't then I wouldn't be eating them" you replied not even looking at him. Itachi's face dropped listening to your reply.

You have been so cold and harsh to him since the begining but he was still keeping up with you. Why?

After finishing dinner you went back to bed to sleep. Soon after Itachi also came and he tried to hug you. But you removed his hands away.

"Don't touch me" you said.

"Why are you doing this yn? I know that you don't love me but-" you cut him off. "That's good that you know it" you in a stern voice.

He came closer and tried to kiss you. He did but you didn't kissed him back. "Why would you kiss me?" You asked wiping your lips with the back of your hands.

"Because I love you yn. I want you. And I want you to love me too. No matter how long it takes for you to love me" you could see the desperation and the pain in his eyes.

Yet you pushed him from above you and you turned away. "I will never,I will leave from this place soon"

He turned you to face him now he was upon you pinning down your hands so that you couldn't move.

"I will never let you go. You are my wife yn we are married". He had a rage in him. You scoffed.

"Yeah which I never wanted and agreed. I was forced" you said.

"I know it was but please please try to love me I would do anything to make you happy just don't leave me please" his last words came out as whisper.

You could see the tears dwelling in his eyes. You looked away. "Do you know how much you are hurting me? How much you are breaking me with your harsh words? Do you know how much it hurts when you say that you don't love me?" His voice cracked and tears fell down from his yes.

His tears were falling onto your face. "If it hurts that much then you should let me go" you said.

"No! I- I can't. Why don't you understand that if I let you go I won't be able to live. Even if you are mean to me hurt me you still make me feel alive and make me feel happy so please" he was pleading.

You remain silent. You didn't say anything rather looked at him with piercing eyes.

"Can-can I? One last time?"

You knew what he was asking for.

"Do whatever you want'' you said. Even tho he was crying a little smile appeared on his face.

He did what he wanted to do. He didn't leave in an inch of your body untouched by his lips,by his hands. Even tho you hated him,his every touch electrified you. You hated to admit it. You kinda loved it as he pleasured you. He was doing it as if you were going to disappear in the morning. Which you might.

Next day:

Itachi woke up. He immediately remembered what happened last night. He actually thought you were gone since your side of the bed was empty. A tear escaped from his eyes. He got up after taking a shower he came downstairs.

He was surprised seeing your figure in the kitchen making breakfast wearing only his shirt.

His eyes couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

"I thought you left" his voice made you look at him. He blushes at the sight of you.

"Maybe I should give you a chance since you took away my virginity" you said bluntly which made his eyes widen and at the same time he was blushing again.

"Y-you sure?" He asked. "Do you want me to change my mind?" You said. "No no no. I was just asking. I would do anything. To make you stay and I promise I will make it worth it. And even after giving me a chance if you don't love me then my love will be enough for both of us" he said.

For the first time he made your heartbeat faster. We're you falling for him?

Hey guys! I'm back! Hope you guys liked this one. Please leave feed backs!😊