Mine

"Who's that guy?"

"I told you he's just a friend of mine"

"Yeah I can see that but friends aren't supposed to kiss each other"

"Ah I'm so tired of this lecture. I'm not a kid anymore okay? I feel suffocated. I can do whatever I want to do"

"Your dad specifically told you not get involved in this matters and so did I. But you aren't listening. This isn't Japan you don't know what type of guys are there"

"For God's sake. If you wanna report it to my dad then do it. I don't know why did you even agree to come with me here. If my dad didn't pay you wouldn't have bothered. Can't you just leave and quit being my so called bodyguard?"

"Don't cross the limit y/n and it's not about money. Do you think that way about me y/n?"

"Then why else would be here for?"

"It's because of you y/n. Why don't you get understand. I love you y/n. I love you too much to let you go and even quite this job"

"What?"

"Just forget what I have just said it's getting late we should go"

........

It's been a week since that argument you two had. Itachi works as your bodyguard since your father is a wealthy person he had to keep you safe. He trusts Itachi more than you and he even let him come with abroad for your higher studies.

You both didn't talk much apart from doing your daily routine. He kept doing his own job which is to drop you off at school and picking you up and stay with you where ever you go. His job is to protect you.He even cooks for you. There was an awkward feeling between the two of you after his confession.

His confession took you by surprise. You didn't give him any answer. And it was killing him inside. He kept his guard up all the time but now it was down because of you. He hid his feelings for so long and now that he has confessed to you it was getting hard for him to not to show his feelings. His feeling kept growing each day for you and he's sure that you don't feel the same and it was hurting him like hell. He even started to think that it was a mistake. But still he was happy to be by your side.

Where as you,you have been having mixed feelings. You couldn't focus on anything this past week because of his confession. You don't even know what to do or say. It's not like you hate him. But every time you are seeing him you are getting an unknown feeling which you have never felt before.Now since you both live together in an apartment with two separate bedrooms.

It was the weekend and you came out of your room decided to talk to Itachi. But he was nowhere in the apartment not even in his room. You called him no answer,texted him still no answer. You thought he might in the gym of your apartment building but he wasn't there either. You got worried. Since he never leaves anywhere without informing you.

You kept calling him untill the bell rang. You hurriedly opened the door and it was Itachi. His hair was messy and you could smell the alcohol from him. Did he drink? But he never drinks.

"Itachi where have you been? And have you been drinking?" You asked him as he looked at you but didn't answer to your question. He came inside ignoring you. You closed the door behind you. "I'm asking you something Itachi. You could have at least texted me. Do you know how worried I was?" You said as he pushed you to the wall trapping you between his arms.

"Worried about me?" He scoffed. "Since when do you care about me yn? It doesn't suit you. And you asked me why I drank right? Then the answer is you". He said. "Wha-" he cut you off. "You haven't gave me any answer which I already know but do you have any idea how I'm suffering and hurting because of you? Do you have any idea for how long I was hiding my feelings for you? But I can't anymore. But why I'm even telling you,you don't give a fuck about me do you?" He said,he was clearly angry.

You were shocked to see him like this. He has never been this way before. But you knew it's your fault. "You kept me hanging by a thread. Do you hate me that much? I suffocate you?" He said and you could see the pain in his eyes also it was getting teary. Your heart broke seeing him like this and the reason is you. You didn't know what to say at that moment. You just listened to him.He let go of you. "I know I'm gonna regret this in the morning. And forget whatever I have just said" saying that he started talking walk towards his room.

He was about to close the door but you ran fast enough to stop him from doing so. He gave you a confused look before he could say anything you kissed him which took him by surprise. "What are you doing?" He asked you. "I love you Itachi. I'm sorry that I made you feel that way. I don't hate you. And you don't suffocate me. I'm sorry I didn't realize your feelings earlier" you said crying. Itachi was taken aback.

He cupped your face. "Say it again. Say it again that you love me" he said in a calm yet demanding tone. " I love you Itachi" and he kissed you. He kissed you so deeply. He was longing for this for so long. "You have no idea for how long I have wanted this. For how long I have wanted you" saying that he again kissed you. That kiss was full of love,lust and desire.

(Rest I leave it to your imagination 😅)

Next morning Itachi woke up early as usual. But he didn't felt your presence beside him. You weren't on his bed. He woke up and thinking it was all a dream. He ran his hands through his hair feeling frustrated. "Fuck" he said. But it felt so real. He did his morning routine and came outside of his bedroom. He smelled pancakes. Which was coming from the kitchen. He went there and saw you making breakfast wearing his shirt.

He rubbed his eyes just to make sure that he was seeing it right. You felt his presence. You turned around putting down the plate on the table. "Morning" you said smiling at him."M-Morning. Why are you wearing that?"he asked you. You came towards him wrapping your arms around his neck.He was still confused.He still needed the assurance."It's your shirt. Doesn't it look good on me?" You asked him. "Y-yeah it does but why are you wearing it?" He asked you. "Did you forget about last night?" You asked feeling a bit disappointed. "No no of course not. I-I was just making sure that it wasn't a dream". He said. "Aww well it wasn't a dream. It was real. Eveyething that happened it was all real". You said giving him a smile.

He kept looking at you with so much love in his eyes. "Why are you starting at me?" You asked feeling a bit shy. "I'm just taking in the fact that you are finally mine. Well can I call you mine?" He asked you,making your cheek blush like a tomato. You nodded. And he kissed you as you kissed him back.

Hey guys! I'm back. I had my exams for a month but now I don't have anymore. I'm glad that it's over. I hope you guys are doing well too. And please feedbacks in the comments🥺