✦ C H A P T E R - T H R E E ✦

Author's Note:

Hello, peaches!

Here is the update as promised! I hope you all will like this chapter hehe

Enjoy Reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

	After she slept I stormed back into the house raging with anger, as soon as I walked in I walked towards the supposed "elder brother" and grabbed him by the collar

"Now what did you say about her you fucker?" I said menacingly.

"She is a bit-" I didn't let him finish his sentence before he was met with my fist.

I hit him with everything I got and by the time I was done, I was proud of the art on his face.

I could hear my brother chucking at him.

"Don't you dare mess with the Lmbardino family again, and ohh one more thing" I stopped as I approached their "father"

"I will be taking that little girl with us and treating her the way she was supposed to be treated, she doesn't deserve to stay in this hellhole" I spat out.

"I can't believe you all abused your sister, you all disgust me," I said coldly.

"Capo, we found our stolen shipment" I heard one of our men say.

Mission Accomplished

We told our guards to just leave them but slaughter some of their warehouses and shipment and show them to never mess with us again.

I walked towards Fratello and Rome who were standing near the car whispering about something seriously.

"Fratello, I know this was very unexpected and we never planned on rescuing someone, but she was different. Can we please help her? I know-" Before I could finish my rambling I heard both of them chuckling.

"Bambino, I have never seen you worried about someone apart from your family, and honestly it was shocking when you didn't lash out at him when he was spouting that nonsense. We will take her in and treat her like a princess" fratello said.

I couldn't believe what he was saying, he never lets us keep the people we save in our homes and we also never really bonded with anyone that fast.

But she was something else, she was special.

My face broke out in a huge grin and I lunged forward to hug the two of them.

"Alright Alright, let's go back home now" I heard Rome say.

I rolled my eyes but walked towards the car and headed inside.

As soon as I got in, I saw three of my brothers (Zavi, Gio, and Cass) staring at our angel lovingly as she slept.

I smiled at the sight and sat next to Gio.

"She is so pretty" I heard Zavi say.

"Ya, I am so excited to play with her too! I am so glad I finally have someone near my age whom I can talk to!" I heard Cass say.