✦ C H A P T E R - F I V E ✦

Author's Note:

Hello, peaches!

Hehehe... Here is a bonus update peaches! I know I know, you are all very welcome! I know you all love me.. haha

I am joking lol. I hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as the last one!

Enjoy Reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

"Capo and his family will come back today

"Capo and his family will come back today. But we heard that they were bringing back someone with them" I heard one of the older guys say.

I worked with the Italian-French mafia ever since the Lombardino brothers (Romano and Zavier) saved my life that day.

As soon as I heard that a girl was coming with them, I wondered who she was and why did they take an interest in her.

I have always felt so lonely and alone, I felt abandoned. Even though I found a new home here and a job, I have always felt a void in my heart as if I was missing something.

I brushed that feeling off and started to head toward my room.

I finished my mission yesterday so I shouldn't be having more work until a week or so, but there may be some emergency between now and next week.

I decided to call it a night and just head to bed.

But I couldn't help but wonder who this girl was.

Was she nice? Or would be one of those bitchy sluts they would always get? Was she a victim like me too?

So many thoughts were swirling through my head.

As I was about to enter my room, I saw a shadow walking in the hallway.

Nobody would ever come down here because this was mostly where the member of the mafia would stay and only we can come here.

LYRA THRONE

After Lyra finished playing that song on the piano, I couldn't help myself but embrace her.

I felt like I knew something else was wrong here and it wasn't just about the current situation, it was as if she was pouring out her emotions, stress, anger, and sadness into that piece.

Hearing her despair through the musiy didn't settle well with me.

As soon as I threw myself on her, I embraced her in my arms.

She was hesitant and threw questions at me as to why I was behaving the way I was, this was new to me too.

I was never one to show any trace of emotions to anyone, no matter how close I consider them to be.

But with her, I felt like I could just be myself around her as if I could just be who I truly was without putting up an act that I usually do around people.