✦ C H A P T E R - S I X ✦

Author's Note:

Hello, peaches!

SURPRISE! Here is an early update because I love you all so much! I know I know I told you guys in the other book that I am having finals this week however I have already written this chapter like weeks ago and just wanted to surprise you guys since I am updating all my books today. I mean why not this one too? lol

I hope you all will like this chapter!

Enjoy Reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

I was sitting in my new room in the mansion bored out of my mind

Even though I rarely do anything back in the Throne mansion, I still had the maid to accompany me and I would as anything I pleased.

Nobody really cared for me there anyways.

I sighed.

Just as I was about to lose my mind, I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I asked the other person.

The door opened and I heard a deep voice saying "Hello Lyra"

It was Lucian

"Hello, is there something you need from me?" I asked softly.

"Yes- uh no, no I don't need anything. I just wanted to have a little chat with you" he said, I could feel his nervousness.

But I decided to comment against it.

"So, how is everything going for you Lyra? Is there anything you need?" he asked.

"Everything is good, I don't need anything" I replied back.

It had been a week since I stepped foot into the Lombardino mansion, and so far everything had been going pretty smoothly.

I bonded with everyone really quickly, even if I didn't think I would ever bond with someone so quickly.

I haven't seen Luciano that much, compared to all of the others.

Me and Ace have also been bonding a lot, he would always come by after his training and we would both spend time with each other chatting and playing silly games for hours.

Cass would also join us some days as he says, "he was feeling left out".

"That's good," he said.

I felt him sitting down on the sofa next to me.

"I know we haven't talked much or even communicated a lot ever since you came here and I wanted to apologize for that. I know it's nothing but I felt like I was ignoring you without any reason. Hence I wanted to spend some time knowing you a little" he said.

I passed him a small smile.

"I understand that you have other things to do to sir-" Before I could finish Lucian intertwined and said, "Just Lucian is fine Lyra"