✦ C H A P T E R - S E V E N ✦

Author's Note:

Hello, peaches!

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to update in the last week at all. I was having a major writer's block plus I just couldn't really think of what to write. 

I am finally over it, and hopefully, I can make it up to you guys because I will be publishing at least one chapter from now on (fingers crossed) hehe. 

I am really trying my best to write because I just can't think of any good ideas but now I am back with some really great ideas! And today will be a double update day just because I wanted to make up for last week too! I know... You're Welcome haha

Have fun reading and really sorry for the late update!

Enjoy Reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

[Unedited]

As I was walking towards the music room, I heard something or rather someone. I wanted to be cautious because I don't know if that person is a threat or not.

As I went closer and closer to that person, I tried to hide myself and sneak up on him.

Before I could move another step toward that person, I heard someone's voice.

"I can see you, you know," that voice said.

I froze, I couldn't figure out who it was, and hearing his voice didn't really ring a bell for me.

Now I was really curious about who this was because I heard that only family and a few trusted men can enter this part of the castle.

So he must be someone very important to be wandering off in the castle at this time of the night.

"Ahh, it's you," the man said.

"I am sorry but who are you?" I asked tilting my head to the side a little.

He started to laugh all of a sudden.

I was so confused about what was happening.

"Um sir, why are laughing?" I finally asked gaining some courage.

"It's nothing kid, nobody ever dared to talk to me because I look intimidating or some shit. I can't believe a small girl like you talked to me without even stuttering" he said.

"Um," I started awkwardly.

"I am sorry but I guess you are wrong. I don't know how you look because I am blind. As I was wandering around, I heard a voice here and wanted to see who it was that was wandering at this time of the night in this part of the mansion" I said softly.

"Wait did you say blind? Are you the girl they brought home a few weeks ago?" he asked me.

I nodded my head and said 'Yes'