Pyramids.

❛ Oh, oh, oh, ohThere's a thief out on the move ❜

Oh, oh, oh, oh
There's a thief out on the move

        After fighting a war against Captain America, Peter Parker felt there were not many bigger threats out there

After fighting a war against Captain America, Peter Parker felt there were not many bigger threats out there. Though that didn't stop him from searching, trying to find any and every possible crime in New York City so that he could put a stop to it. He'd come a long way from just being a kid from Queens.

The one trap Peter did not realize he had completely fallen into, however, was having a crush. A stupid crush, of all things. His new double life was already going to be difficult enough to balance, but the new girl at Midtown School of Science and Technology was going to make it impossible. Wicked smart, witty, and basically everything Peter Parker had ever dreamed of, came in the form of Felicia Hardy.

But Felicia Hardy was hiding something too. With her father fresh out of prison, Felicia was ecstatic to show him what she had learned while he was gone. Being moved from foster home to foster home was not ideal, no, but Felicia began to hone her skills which she had inherited from her dad. Things like stealing from convenience stores, vandalism, typical petty crimes that were not too severe- became her new hobby. But Felicia wanted to take it a step further.

Maybe she was a kleptomaniac, but there was something so irresistible about shiny jewelry that hung from people's necks, wrists, and ears that she wanted so badly to have. Stealing from her foster parents had become too easy; Felicia needed a challenge. She was going to step up her game, test her limits to see how much she could truly get away with. But most of all, Felicia wanted to show her dad that she could be just like him. She wanted to make him proud.

With a new alter ego and years of practice leading up to her big heist, Felicia Hardy felt she was ready. The Tiffany & Co. on 5th Avenue was her target, and Felicia had her eyes on the prize. Nothing was going to stop her, and she was confident that she had it planned down to the most minute detail.