May 11th ( the next day )

Well it's the next day we won't be having school for about two weeks, Which is kinda nice. I didn't sleep much last night. I had a nightmare  about the shooting and after that I couldn't fall back to sleep. Molly ended up coming over and staying most of the night , her parents needed her home. Sarah's parents are coming over today , I guess they don't want to be alone .   Our parents have known each other for years and years  so they are like our second family ..  I don't know what I am going to do without those two..   Scott's parents were on the news last night talking about their son..  What they were saying was such crap , Scott was bullied, he bullied other people.. God he even lied to his parents. I couldn't wait for the news at all. I shut the tv off and ran down stairs to tell my parents ..     " Mom, Dad I was watching the news and Scott's mom came on the news and was talking about how his son got bullied  mom . That wasn't the case, he bullied a lot of people ." I told her " Casey Scott wasn't a good person, there was something wrong with his parents if they thought that he was telling the truth. " my mom said .   " Yeah mom Scott was creepy he would try to hit on me , But lucky that Chris was always by my side ." I had to stop talking because tears were coming from my eyes.. God I miss him so much....

     I told my mom that I wanted to go back to my room.. Just then Molly ended up coming over which kinda made me feel a little better . We went up to my bed room and I just cried. We both did . We wanted to know what Chris did to Scott in order for him to get shot  .. Same thing with Sarah, they didn't deserve that at all . Molly agreed with me they didn't deserve it  . Molly told me that we will figure it out together ...  And she hugged me and it made me feel better... 

                            My mom just knocked on my door Sarah's parents are here so I am going to spend some time with them  I will tell you more later