(My Moonlight flower) Swadkill pt3🍋

⚠️forced s3x, violence⚠️

3rd person/ no one's POV:

Killer woke up still confused on what happened last night but didn't really care. He started to shift a little until he realized he couldn't move. Killer started to realize what was around him and touching him. He felt something soft around him and also warm, he didn't want to get up because of how it felt but he also felt someone holding him in place where he couldn't move. Killer started to struggle more but then immediately stopped as he felt more positivity inside him which made him weak again. He hasn't felt active or himself after the incident and just wished he could be. He heard Swad chuckling as he got up still holding Killer close to his chest. Killer just started to whimper a little bit as he wanted to leave his grip but couldn't. Swad was amused by his attempts on trying to escape his grip but they all failed. Swad started to get closer to Killer, so close where Killer could feel Swad's breath on his neck. "Im never going to let you leave, darling~" Swad said to Killer seductively making him shiver a little.  Swad then let go of Killer to go and make breakfast and when he left, Killer immediately sighed and scurried to the corner of the bed.

Killer's POV: 

I scurried to the coned of the bed when he left because I'm filled up with so much anxiety right now it hurts almost. I'm scared on what he might do to me, he's acting more..., "seductive" around me. What if he uses me for his needs? What if he wants to kill me? What if he abuses me! ... What if he does it to me..., I really hope not, I don't want to lose my virginity to a fucking bird. All of these "what if" questions went through my mind until I heard Swad said that food was ready. I quickly hurried to the dining room so he doesn't think that I'm disobeying him.

3rd person/  no one's POV:

Swad saw how fast Killer got here and smiled at himself knowing that Killer was afraid of him and would obey me. Swad then gave the food to Killer and sat across from him and started to eat his own food too. He looked at Killer again then and started to examine him as he was eating his food. Swad saw every inch of him and then started to get an urge. Swad had been in heat for a couple of days now and finally wanted to reveal his needs. Swad looked at Killer again and started to think dirty thoughts about him, they were pretty sexual thoughts. When Killer was done eating he asked permission to go to the library which Swad said yes to. Killer hurried to the library so he would be away from Swad not letting him know. Swad kept thinking about Killer and his body, how it would be. He just wanted to be inside Killer right now. Killer was in the library sitting on a chair while telling himself questions that he can't answer. He just sat there thinking to himself but didn't know someone was watching him. Swad was staring at Killer for awhile now as his urges were started to become unbearable.  He looked at the time and saw it was 10:00PM. Swad decided he might want to do it with Killer at 11:00 but not warn him. Killer was just sitting there nervously but then realized that he had his own room and started to calm down because he doesn't have to sleep with Swad again. It was now 10:45 and Swad went to go and get Killer. "Darling~ it's time for bed now~..." Swad said still trying to contain himself.  Killer walked slowly up to him and nodded. As he was heading to his room Swad stopped him and said that he needed him for something so he could meet him in his room. Killer got nervous again but agreed and followed him. Swad opened the door for him so he could go first. After Killer went in Swad locked the door so he couldn't get out. Killer looked at him confused and asked what he wanted him for. Swad smiled at him and walked up to him slowly.

⚠️s3x part, skip if you feel uncomfortable or disturb by this topic⚠️

"This" Swad said as he pulled Killer into a kiss. It was a really rough kiss and he was licking Killers teeth(?) because he wouldn't open his mouth. Killer started to try and pull away from the kiss but it wouldn't work and Swad was being more aggressive with it. Swad then squeezed Killers arm(?) really hard which made Killer yelp a little and then Swad took the opportunity to finally explore Killers mouth wish his tongue. Killer really wanted to pull away but couldn't because of Swad's grip. When Swad was done kissing Killer, Killer looked away gasping for air until Swad slammed him on the bed and started to kiss his neck and ribs. Killer was struggling a lot trying not to moan from Swad kissing him until he felt his clothes coming off slowly. Swad was starting to strip Killer as he had him pinned so he couldn't move. After Swad took Killer's jacket and shirt off he was starting to get really needy. "Darling~, why don't you summon your female eco body for me~" Swad said to a nervous and confused Killer. "Wha-what? No!" " Why not Darling?~~ Just do it for me~~~" Swad said with a cold yet seductive voice. Swad then summoned his weapon threatening Killer if he doesn't summon so Killer did what he was told. Killer was now completely naked under Swad who was starting to take his clothes off to. Swad already had his male eco body out so he could immediately start fucking Killer. Swad was now completely naked and he was on top of Killer who wished he was dead right now. Swad then lined his dick near Killer's womanhood. Killer started to get really nervous not wanting to do this but Swad was forcing it on him. Swad then started to thrust Killer really hard not caring if it hurt him or not. Killer started to scream a little as he never experienced that and it really hurt bad. Killer started moaning to which made Swad want to thrust fasting and harder inside him. "Auughhhh ple-please st-sto-stop..." Killer said in a shaky tone while crying. "No, I want you to please me" Swad said to him as he went deeper into Killer which made him yell again. Killer was not enjoying this one bit as he was super uncomfortable the whole time. As he keep crying he felt something twitch a little in his vagina. Swad was about to cum inside of Killer without caring if he wanted it in or out. Finally after one last thrust Swad cummed inside of Killer who yelled at the sudden liquid entering inside him. Swad took out his dick from Killers vagina and left him there still trying to process what happened.

⚠️end of s3x part⚠️

Swad put his clothes back on leaving Killer's naked body still on the bed. He was still processing what just happened to him so he just laid there on the bed. When Swad was done getting ready he saw Killer still laying there so he got a blanket and put it over his naked body. He saw that Killer had passed out and Swad chuckled and laid down next to him. "Goodnight, darling~"
————————————————
1281 words