Absolutely

Striker reached out, taking my hand as he stood up, and pulled me to him. My free hand palmed his chest, feeling the solid muscle beneath his clothing. He grinned down at me, his own free hand circling about my waist. 

I could feel his voice rumbling in his chest as he said, "You sure you want this?"

More than anything. Returning his grin with one of my own, I replied, "Absolutely."

Striker's growl was a low sensual sound that melted my very core. Tilting my head up with one finger, he kissed me sensually. It felt as though he was claiming my soul as his lips moved over mine. I was putty in his hand when we came up for air.

His hands moved lower, gripping my hips and lifting me up onto the table. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. I could feel the hardness of him through his pants, and I bit my lip. Just from the feel of him, this was going to be a very fun...very satisfying...night.

My fingers moved to the button of his jeans, eager to get to what was underneath. With equal fervor, Striker began working at my clothes. We stripped each other bare until there were no barriers left between us. 

"Come here, darlin'," Striker's command was a low growl as he gripped my thigh, "Let me show you what you've been missing all these years."