ONE LAST TIME (BONUS)

"Hi babe" Jennie greeted entering their luxurious apartment

"Hi babe" Jennie greeted entering their luxurious apartment. She hugged her tight, sniffing the crook of her neck "hi" she simply replied, returning the hug.

"You're home early huh?" she wondered. Jennie said that she won't be home until tomorrow night since she's staying the night in the office because of all the paper works.

Jennie broked the hug, walking towards her bag, where the brown envelope Rosie gave her a little while ago were placed. Lisa's eyes widened in surprise as the divorce papers idea popped in her head. "Oh my god, is that the papers?" Lisa asked curiously, while Jennie just replied a simple "Yes"

"How did you? Did you processed this already? Have she signed this?"

"Yes babe, so be ready. We're getting married" Jennie said, the happiness in her voice are so obvious. She's marrying the love of her life, it's about to happen. Lisa squealed and jumped into Jennie's arms, immediately sanking her face into the crook of her girl's neck. She pressed her body against Lisa, until her back was against the wall. Her nose nuzzled against the warm smell of Lisa's skin with a sigh. Pliant fingers threaded through her hair, and a groan escaped Jennie's weary body.

Lisa immediately kissed Jennie on the lips, which Jennie happily granted. Kissing her in the most passionate way. The kisses went down through Lisa's neck, leaving a new red mark "Oh God, the hickey you gave me last two weeks just healed" Lisa said between her moans as she felt Jennie smiled through her neck. "We'll add more then"

The time Jennie's about to remove Lisa's top, Lisa said "Bedroom baby" Jennie didn't waste anytime, carrying Lisa through their shared room without breaking the kiss. Sharing a heated and wild night.

Meanwhile, on the other hand. Rosie can't stop crying by the time Jennie left, pain was still there. But the Contentment gives the most, she finally freed Jennie from her. Jennie can finally be really happy. How sad she can't witness her to get married and build her own family. She wants to witness it all, she doesn't care about the pain she's bearing. All she cares about is Jennie. It's always Jennie. She's willing to do everything for Jennie.

"Roseanne! What have you done? Are you fucking out of your head?" A voice of an angry father echoed in the phone by the time Chaeyoung answered the call

"Dad-"

"Don't you dare Dad me Roseanne! You made a move, A decision without my permission? The worst is you filed a divorce papers without me knowing? Do you know how bad it'll affect our name? my company?" It's funny how he always cared about the reputation. He never even bothers to consult or even considerate Roseanne's feelings.

"It's what Jennie wants! She never wanted to marry me in the first place! I'm making her suffer for being tied with. Dad, she loves someone else! And that someone else, isn't me. She wants to marry another girl, Dad. And no matter what I do, she will never learn to love me, when her heart already decided to love Lalisa!" Chaeyoung screamed out