DRESSING GAME

"Love?"

"Love?"

"..."

"Love?"

"Hmm? " Jennie hummed, but eyes were still fixed on her phone

"Jennie"

"..."

"JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM" Rosie blurted out

"What love?" Jennie immediately looked at her raging girlfriend

"I've been calling you non-stop but you arent even giving me a single glance?" Rosie asked, both arms on her hips

"Its not like I'm flirting on the phone. I'm just playing BPTG, My love"

"But still..!"

Jennie smiled at her girlfriend "How much attention do you need, baby?" she said and her focus immediately went back to her phone

"All of it!"

"Yeah?"

"Jennie Kim! I swear if you don't stop right now "

"Baby, I just wanna save up some money and dress up my Rosé here. Im not talking to any other girls"

"Dressing up your character huh?"

Jennie cutely nodded her head

"Alright choose, you dress up your Rosie there or undress your real life Rosie? Hmm? What do you say?"

Without wasting any second, jennie threw her phone somewhere, taking rosie into her arms

"That caught your attention huh?"

"Definitely, you know how to get me. And it's working perfectly any time"

"Let's play a game shall we?"

Jennie frowned "You made me threw my phone outta nowhere, stopped playing BPTG and called me non-stop because you want all of my attention and now you wanted to play some games? Really now?"

"I haven't even said what the game is, my love. You know? They said, its takes two to tango?" Rosie's lips turned into a playful smirk

"Love.." Jennie smiled, she'll be surely enjoying this game.

"Ready to play, my love? Hope you have enough energy for this, 'cause it'll be a long night for sure. We'll find out if we'll beat our previous record of our longest round, what was it? 7 right?"

"Ohh you're challenging me huh? How about you prepared, hmm? I'll apologize to blinks in advance, 'cause it seems lIke, you my naughty Rosie, won't be able to perform in our next concert."

Rosie giggled "Ready to undress me baby?"

"Let the game begin" Jennie happily said before connecting her lips into Rosie's.

---

And the rest is history, you know what happened next. I also dont know what I wrote here. This is shitty, ik.

Oh and btw, a few more chapters and we'll officially close this book(◍•ᴗ•◍)