We Are Best Friends, Let's Fuck

Part 3 of that one series. Probably the last part. Everytime I start a mini series in these books I never finish them. (Example: Peyton)

It has been only a week since, that happened. Patrick is desperate for more than just blowjobs. He know he needs more. Everytime he sticks his hand down his pants he's only thinking of one thing.

Pete.

Patrick is the least confidenct person ever especially when it comes to things about sex, but if it's going to get him fucked he's up to try anything.

It's the middle of the night, everyone is in their bunk and Patrick is itching to get out of his. He has been waiting for hours to make sure nobody is awake, well Joe and Andy aren't awake.

Patrick knows Pete can never sleep so he's hoping he's still awake. He quietly sits up and sets his feet on the not so comfortable floor. With shaking legs from nervousness he makes his way over to Pete's bunk.

"Pete?" his voice almost echos through the darkness.

"Trick?" Pete calls back, quietly. "You are still up?" he adds.

Patrick swallows. "Mhm." he hums lightly. "N-nightmare."

"Oh, come here." Patrick can hear Pete's hand hit the bed softly. Patrick follows the sound and crawls in the bed next to Pete.

"Th-thanks." he stutters out, biting his lip hard.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Pete asks wrapping an arm around Patrick's torso. Patrick immediately tenses up and blushes hard as he gushes a hard 'No' out.

Pete stays silent as Patrick bites his lip. Slowly, he sets his on Pete's bare chest. Pete smiles lightly and kisses the shorters head. He begins to run his fingers through the boys hair.

Patrick almost forgets why he wanted to be in Pete's bunk so bad. Almost. Patrick realizes he's gotten this far, he didn't plan out what to do next.

Okay, he thinks, I have to be sly about it.

Patrick maneuvers his leg slightly and then his whole body so he is pressing against Pete lightly. He "accidentally" brushes his crotch to Pete's. He blushes immediately, trying his best not to look up.

"Not much room." He mutters, grinding down again. Finally, he hears a slight groan in Pete's throat and he can't contain his smile.

"Patrick."

"Hm?"

Pete doesn't say anything. Patrick giggles lightly as he didn't think his plan would work. "What's wrong?" Patrick asks innocently.

Pete clears his throat. "Nothing. Don't worry about it."

Patrick lowers almost all his body weight onto Pete before setting his head on Pete's shoulder. He kisses Pete's cheek lightly, dragging his lips to Pete's neck and leaving a sloppily kiss on it before licking Pete's shoulder.

Pete tilts his head to the side as Patrick nibbles his shoulder. "Fuck." Pete grunts before turning his head over. "Pat."

"Mhm?" Patrick smiles.

Pete takes his hand and turns Patrick's head. Patrick swallows thickly as Pete stares into his eyes, piercing almost.

"Take your clothes off."

Patrick almost can't contain his excitement. He nods before slipping his boxers off and dropping themon the floor. Pete does the same thing, he pins Patrick to the bed roughly.

"I need to be fucking inside you." Pete breathes. "Is that okay?"

Patrick nods frantically. "Please."

Pete fumbles around the bed for a minute, swearing to himself. "You are a virgin, right?" he asks.

"Yes, Pete, please."

"I need to stretch you."

"I-i can take it please trust me I can take it, I can't wait any longer."

"Pa-"

"Pete please, I already- I already stretched myself."

Pete's taken back. "You al-" he stops mid way sentence and chuckles lightly. "You planned this?"

Patrick is too horny to make conversation. "Yes I fucking planned this please."

Pete smirks deviously, "What if I'm into begg-"

"Pete if you don't fucking- I am two seconds away from putting my clothes back on." Patrick pouts out of anger and desperation.

"Fine." Pete presses his lips to Patrick's, slipping his tongue into his mouth as he slides himself into Patrick. Patrick's mouth opens wide and his eyes roll back. He arches his back and breathes in hard.

"I can tell you are going to be noisy." Pete grunts, placing his hand over Patrick's mouth. Patrick, too lost in his own pleasure, just nods and leans his head back.

Pete continues, shoving himself deeper into Patrick. "Ngh- Pete." Patrick moans, muffled since Pete's hand is over his mouth. Pete kisses Patrick's neck as he thrusts up inside Patrick hard.

Patrick tries his best to stay quiet, he grips Pete's back hard and digs his nails into his back. "O-oh m-mm-my God."  he groans into Pete's hand.

Pete knows at this pace it's going to take forever for either of them to cum. He leans up before rests one elbow beside Patrick's head and takes his other hand and wraps it around Patrick's throat.

He pulls out almost all the way before slamming back in hard to Patrick. Patrick inhales sharply as Pete fucks him at a rough and fast pace.

"Come on baby boy, I want to see you a mess for me." Pete whispers in Patrick's ear. Pete slides his hand down Patrick's body before jerking him off in a quick and sloppy fashion.

"PeTE!" Patrick's voice cracks as he cums all over Pete's hand.

"Oh fuck." Pete growls cumming inside of Patrick. Pete thrusts his orgasm as Patrick un-arches his back. Both of their breathing labors and Pete pulls out.

"W-we are s-so doing that again when Joe and Andy aren't around." Patrick whimpers, setting his head in Pete's chest again.

"Trust me, I am booking a hotel room as far away from them as we possibly can get.