Tie

AB/AP era I think I forgot

The shuffling of feet can be heard faintly outside, slowly getting louder. A shiver runs up Patrick's spine, looking at the door intently. The steps get louder and quicker and Patrick stands from the couch.

Keys jangle and Patrick nearly screeches, he runs to the door, unlocking it and throwing it open. Pete smiles, his eyes wrinkling. Patrick leaps into his arms and Pete grabs him.

"Hey baby boy." Pete smiles, kissing Patrick's head softly.

"I missed you soooo much..." Patrick whines into his shoulder. Pete shushes him, rubbing his back gently. He walks inside with Patrick in his arms, pushing the door closed with his foot. Patrick slides down Pete's body, standing back on his two feet.

Pete cups Patrick's face with his hand. "I missed you too, honey." He smiles, leaning down to press his lips to Patrick's. Patrick smiles against Pete lips, pushing Pete against the door.

Pete's back makes a thud sound as he smiles. "Wow, you weren't kidding, hm?" Pete smiles as Patrick's arms snake around his neck.

Their lips press together again as Pete's hands grab Patrick's waist. He pulls him closer, their bodies pressed together. Petes thumb come up, pressing against Patrick's bottom lip and pulling it open. Pete slips his tongue into Patrick's mouth, humming lightly.

Patrick makes a small whimper, letting Pete take control of the kiss. Pete's other hand squeezes Patrick's side, causing a whimper out of the younger boy. Pete can't help but smile into the kiss.

"You're so noisy..." He says against Patrick's pink lips. Patrick rolls his eyes. "You're annoying." He whines back, kissing Pete fiercely. Pete smiles more as Patrick grunts.

Pete grabs Patrick's jaw, tilting it before planting kisses along his neck. Patrick let's put a shaky breath, "Pete..." he breathes out. Pete continues, now nibbling gently against the pale skin.

Patrick grabs at Pete's tie, pulling the elastic and Pete's neck down with it. He presses their lips together once more, pulling Pete by his tie to the bedroom.

As they enter the bedroom Pete spins them, pushing Patrick against the door, closing it with his body. Patrick lets out a squeak as Pete grabs him again, pushing him onto the bed.

"Let me show you just how much I missed you baby."