Good Luck

(TW: DEATH)

Owen couldn't believe this. He was.. about to die.
Even after all he did to stop the puppets, he just didn't want the madness to continue any longer.
Yet he still felt like.. he could've done something differently.
Something that could've prevented him from dying, but also stopping the Handeemen.
..Well, it couldn't be helped, he thought.
This is what he had to do.
He could feel his consciousness starting to slip away, as his body got weaker and weaker.

"What if she can't stop them?" He thought. "What if this was all for nothing..?"

No, no. It had to work. He worked on Scout for so long, did everything perfectly.. there was no way Scout could be defective.

...
...

"Hey there.."

Wha?-

"It's okay. It's all gonna be okay."

What..? Who are..?

"You'll learn soon. But I have to tell you something.. when you wake up, find him. He'll explain everything for you."

Who's.. him..?

"You'll know it when you see him. He'll help you. It's going to be scary at first, but you'll be safer there. So will the others.."

I...

"Good luck, Owen. I'll see you again very soon."

...
...
And with that, Owen breathed in one final time, as everything went dark.
..But, it wouldn't stay that way for long.