Lost n' Found

"State your name AND purpose." The Gallade said coldly, pointing his sword down at the Smeargle.

"My- uhhh- my name is.. crap! Riley, what was my name again?" The shiny looked up at the Rotom, who hovered above him with a disappointed look on her face.

"Nick. Your name is Nick." She replied, clearly very irritated.

The Gallade narrowed his eyes, moving the sword a little closer to Nick's face.
Nick flinched, shaking fearfully. Please, don't let this guy hurt me..

"Who- Who even are-"

"CAVALIER!"

The Gallade turned around, seeing Mirai standing there.
Oh. Great.

"Cavalier, what are you doing? Threatening people?! I thought you were working on that!"

"Mirai, I can't risk anything. What if they're from the-"

"Who cares if they are? Leave them be."

Owen stared up at the Gallade in front of him.
He was.. woah. Oh, my god.
He had never seen anyone so..
..tall.
Cavalier looked at Owen too, not knowing why this Banette was just staring at him like that.

"Did you find this one?" He asked.

"Yep! He was passed out in the valley over there. His name is Owen. Say hi to Cavalier, Owen!"

Owen blinked several times, trying to find the right words to use.
Come on..! Don't ruin this for yourself! First thing that comes to mind!

"TALL."

"..." Confusion washed over the Gallade's face as he narrowed his eyes. "Ooo-kay. Nice to meet you too, my ghostly fellow."

"YEAH. YES. THAT'S ME. GHOSTLY FELLOW. YOU ARE- VERY POLITE. NICE TO MEET YOU—"

Owen noticed the Smeargle and Rotom.
Those colors.. that tie..

"NICK? RILEY?" He shouted in disbelief.

"F- FATHER?!" Nick stumbled back a little. "YOU GOT CONSUMED BY A WHITE BALL OF ENERGY, TOO?!"

"Wha.. what 'white ball of energy'?"

Mirai sighed. "Clearly, I have a lot to tell all of you."

"Wait, Daisy and Scout! We need to find them! Who knows where they could be?!"

"We oughta search for them, yeah? I think we should! C'mon, pals! We've got some friends to find!" Mirai said brightly, marching forward.

The other Pokémon would follow behind him, Cavalier keeping a close eye on the new arrivals.
Though he wasn't sure if he could trust them yet.. he couldn't deny he was interested to find out where they came from.
Especially that Banette.. why did that Smeargle call him 'father'?
He shook his head. There had to be a reason behind this.
..He couldn't help but feel that Mirai was hiding something, though.