ojichan

i wake up in a good mood so i put my headphones on and dance by myself and start getting ready i knew today it was ojichans birthday so i was planning on paying my respects and leaving to do something else so i could leave the ishii-peters have there family time.

i got ready in the outfit brandt told me i should wear and admired myself in the mirror while smiling i grab my shoes and head to the kitchen and sit down to eat. yuki hands me food and smile to her i finish my food and offer help but yuki said it was alright so while we were waiting for anna's mom to pick us up i go sit next to shuji "hi shuj" he smiles and says "hey dummy" i told him about everything that has been going on with brandt he laughs and says that he'll beat him up if he hurts me i giggle and agree and anna's mom had pulled up so we all left to the car and made it to school.

*time skip to lunch*
i go and sit next to brandt he smiles at me and kisses my cheek and says "hi princess" i smile back and say "hi guapo" he smiles and i ask him "hey are you doing something later today" he thinks and frowns and says "i can't today i'm hanging out with my mom" i tell him it's okay and ask the girls but they said they were busy i was thinking and thought maybe sam jafer (i forgot how to spell his name) and gabe maybe wanted to hang out so after lunch i go towards them and say "hey guys are you doing anything today" they all look at eachother and nod and sam says "we we're gonna watch a movie at my place but you can come if you want?" i smile and agree.

*time skip to the end of the day*
i was walking with Brandt waiting for Anna's car to pull up and i said "hey by the way sam said i could go to his house to chill with jafear and gabe is that coo?" he looks at me and thinks before saying "wait who.. those losers?" and laughs i punch his arm playfully "hey there my friends to you know?" he playfully rolls his eyes and says "fine but if any of them try's anything and i mean anything you have to call me and i'll beat them okay?" i smile and say "of course mi guerrito" he smiles and i see anna's mom pull up and say "i got to go have fun with your mom" i smile and get up and he smiles back

i get into the car after everyone and Mrs. Kone says "ooo y/n who's that boy your were talking to" Sam smirks and says "it's her boyfriendddddd" and i say "shut upppp" and everyone was laughing except maya and anna then anna says "i don't even know why he likes you because Maya was a better option to be honest" and maya says "omggg
naaaa" and then Mrs Kone says "girls that's not nice be happy for y/n" they roll there eyes and we first got to sam's house so i said to Shuji "tell Yuki that i'm going to sam's so you guys have some personal time today" he nods his head in agreement and i say bye and thank you to Mrs Kone and i see maya giving me a pissed off look it was so obvious she liked him but she'll never admit it.

we got to sam's house and i greeted his parents and we went upstairs and we both sat down on his bed then i say "so you like maya don't you?" he gets all red and says "i-i um no" i laugh and say "it's so obvious sam it's okay it'll be our little secret" he blushes slightly and agrees and then we hear the door bell ring so he goes and gets it then jafer Gabe and Sam come up and i greet them and sam starts the movie. After the movie we all play video games then gabe asks me "so n/n what's the deal with you and brandt" i blush at his name and say "wellll me and him are flirting like a lotttt and we've made out twice but he hasn't really asked me to be his girlfriend yet so i don't know" they all nod and Jafer says "well hopefully he's not an asswhole and asks you soon" i smile and agree and we all continue playing until sam's mom yells out "Y/n someone is calling you dear!" and i say "Okay!!" and grab the phone from sam's room and answer and say "hey the is y/n speaking!" then i hear this teasing voice say "hey princess" i instantly blush and say "hi Brandt" then sam "oooo is y/n calling her boyfrienddddd" i flip him off and say "suck a dick" i hear Brandt laugh through the phone and say "so how's it going over there nothing i should worry bout right?" i smile and say "of course not how's it going with you and your mom?" he says "pretty good right now we gonna watch a movie i think" i say "ooo that's great" and then i hear someone calling out his name and he says "later princess see you tomorrow okay?" i say "bye my guerrito" and i hang up and i play  video games for one more hour then i say " i should be heading back but i had lots of fun guys thanks for inviting me" they all say bye and sam walks me out and says "hey um you think i have chance with maya?" i smile and say "of course you do dummy just be confident" he smiles and i hug him and say "see you tomorrow" he says the same thing back and then he goes back inside his house.

a/n
hi guyssss finally updating lmfao😭 anyways i wanted y/n to have more friends not just the popular kids yk? but anyways hope you guys have an amazing day 💗💗