CHOIR EPISODE (i forgot the name of the ep ajajaja😢)

I was getting ready to go to sleep and practicing the piano because the school choir show was coming up and i got a solo i was very very excited when i was little i always loved the piano. After i was done i head to bed and fall asleep.

I wake up pretty nervous i knew i was the best at school or at least i hoped i was i shrug the feeling off and start getting ready.

"cute" i say to myself i get my make up and hair done and then my phone started ringing "what the fuck it so early" i go pick it up and hear Brandt say "hey princess" i smile and say "hi cutie" i hear him chuckle and then he says "i was wondering ...

"cute" i say to myself i get my make up and hair done and then my phone started ringing "what the fuck it so early" i go pick it up and hear Brandt say "hey princess" i smile and say "hi cutie" i hear him chuckle and then he says "i was wondering if you wanted to maybe um you know go on like a-" i giggle and say "yes Brandt i'll go on a date with you" he sighs in relief and says "coo i'll pick you up after school" then i say "okay but i can only be out for a bit i need to practice the piano for the school choir shit but maybe you can come over and watch me?" i say a bit hopeful "Yeah that's coo" i smile and then Shuji barges in my room and says "Yo Mrs kone is here" i roll my eyes and say "i'll be out in a seccc" he rolls his eyes and says "Let me guess your calling your little boyfriend" i say "shut up dipshit" "I'm y/n and i want Brandt to make out with me until i'm filled with hickeys!" he says in a mocking tone i hear brandt's laugh through the phone "SHUJI SUCK A DICK" i say annoyed "Like how you suck brandt's" he says smirking and running out i groan at his stupidity and say bye to Brandt.

TIME SKIP TO BAND CLASS

Brandt was walking me to class and we were talking about random stuff then i see maya and anna and they kept starring at me and whispering "What the fuck it there problem" i say to Brandt "They just mad you're way hotter" i smile and say "and also because you like me and not maya" he laughs and says "i guess" we finally got to class and i say "Okay so after school we'll go on our date then to my place?" he nods and places a kiss on my cheek and i stand there red and in shock he waves goodbye and says "bye princess."

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

I was walking with Brandt hand in hand and i see Mrs Kone and i turn to Brandt and say "Let me just tell her that i'm going with you okay?" he nods and i drag him with me Mrs Kone rolls down her window and i say "Mrs Kone i'm going on a date so i'll be walking" she smiles and nods "See you tomorrow sweetie" and she speeds off
we make it to an ice cream shop and we went to a park and starting talking and then he looks me in the eyes and says "Y/n this past school year i've been having so so much fun and i really like you will you be my girl?" i smile and cup his face and say "of course" then peck his lips he blushes and smiles.

TIME SKIP TO THE CONCERT

i was excited and nervous but i'd hope i do good i see anna sam and maya talking i smile to sam and he comes over and says "good luck stupid" i smile and say "thanks dick sucker" he chuckles and says "i heard you and brandt are a thing now?" i smile and blush "yessss" then i told him everything but then someone says "everyone start!" we all go on stage and start and then anna's solo comes up and even though i don't like her so much i had to admit she was good. then my solo came up and i totally nailed it i smile to my self i'm relief and i see brandt in the crowd and smiling at me i smiled back then mayas 3 note came and she started doing some weird shit and i knew that wasn't part of it and then she throws up. i frown in sorrow even though i don't like her i still felt really bad i mean no one should go through that.

the concert ended and then i see maya with her dad i frown at this because i wished i had this type of relationship with my dad. i start tearing up a bit but then i feel someone put his arms around me i smile knowing it was my boyfriend he hands me a bouquet i smile and kiss his cheek he blushes and says "you did really good n/n" i blush a bit and say "thank you brandt" he then tells me that he has to go and he hugs me and kisses my cheek i see Shujis family come up and shuji says "good job dummy i recorded it so you can show your mom" i smile and say "thank you shuj" then i hug him then yuki says "good job n/n you did well in your solo i smile and hug her and mayas dad does the same and i thank him. shuji then whispers "i also got a video of you and brandt togetherrrr" i blush very much and say "make sure to make a copy for me."

a/n HEY GUYS SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE IVE HAD SO MUCH SHIT GOING ON TBH AND HAVENT BEEN WELL MENTALLY LMFAO🥰
but i've decided to continue the story and i'll just finish it but uhm i'll prolly update soon again anyways love you and don't be shy to comment LOL i like reading everyone's comments 💞💞