what...

we all are on our way home and having a blast I was even getting along with maya but then my heart drops as I see a black suv parked next to the ishi-peters house I recognized the car  as my father's car yuki notices my worrisome and sees the car and says "I'm sure there here to say hi sweetie" I nod but I know it isn't the case because they were supposed to be gone for a bit more then year and it's only been 7 months.

We get out the car and my father steps out of the car but no sign of my mom. He speaks and says "y/n you're mother passed away and I have come to pick you up pack you're bags now." He has no emotions while he says this I look at him and tears start streaming down my face I scoff "fuck no fuck you you piece of shit! I'm finally happy and now you're taking me away from it and to top it off when mami dies?!" He looks away still with no emotion "that's enough now pack we have the private jet waiting." Yuki grabs my hand and leads me to my room and comforts me "it's okay everything will be fine okay?" I look up at her and say "but I don't want to go he treats me really bad and Miami isn't my home anymore and he'll start to treat me worse now that moms gone." She sighs and says "look I'll do everything I can in my power to get you back and you can live with us permanently okay? I nod and she leaves my room and shuji comes in and instantly hugs me I hug back and pull away after a bit he says "my mom will work things out trust me okay? And I'm really sorry about you're mom she was a wonderful woman." I smile slightly "thank you shuj I love you so much" he smiles a bit and says "I love you to dummy" he then leaves and I start packing and then I see maya and she sits down on my bed and says "hi I'm sorry for you're mom I know we don't get along well sometimes but I still care for you and I know my mom will solve things since you're dad is a total asswhole but I'll miss our stupid fights" I giggle a bit and say "thank you maya I really appreciate it"

I was on the private jet tears were still coming out I couldn't believe my mother was gone and that I wasn't there in her last moments. My dad spoke up and said "you're mothers funeral is in 2 days." "awesome" I say with sarcasm.

We finally got home and I immediately fell asleep. And in the morning I really didn't want to talk to anyone but I realized I should explain to Brandt because he was my boyfriend.

Y/n: hi Brandt. I'm sorry but my father sent me back to Miami and my mother has passed away.
Yuki said she would try to do anything to have me back since my dads a total asswhole. Anyways I'll miss you so much and I hope you understand.

I waited months after I  that sent that message but no reply my father had homeschooled me and I was pretty miserable I still kept in contact with shuji Connie and sam. Connie told me that when she'd tried talking about me to Brandt she'd ignore her. I thought he probably just lost feelings.

I was in my bedroom looking through magazines and I hear a loud knock and then I hear the noises of police men I get out and see my father in handcuffs? I ask a police officer what happened and he looked at me in pity and said "ms l/n you're father is going to jail for embezzlement. My face in shock then suddenly I see people taking plenty of photos of my father.

Days past I was going back to California to the ishi-peters word had gotten out about my father luckily I was still rich from my mother since she
Comes from a rich family. I was a bit nervous to go back but sorta excited I guess.

A/n hey everyone sorry for the late update DONT WORRY we will get them back tg🤝 just wait a bit I needed to add some plot and a bit of sadness  but anyways love you all have an amazing day/night and remember to comment and vote💗