you can stop worrying now

•••••••••••••••••••
This is based one s2 ep14 when they are all at the lodge and the core four are arguing.
-
I promise I'll stop doing them based on eps this one just came into my mind when I was in the car
•••••••••••••••••

"I'm sorry we don't spend our time being tragic, and moping, and holding hands while watching serial killer documentaries"
"Oh and wearing costumes to role-play to get our rocks off"

BETTYS POV:
how could she say that. My V. I have trusted her with everything and all about me and jughead and she uses it against me.
I was about to say something but couldn't get my words out. I wasn't sure what I could say back. Just as I thought of what to say a massive crash came from the window and three masked men came hurrying in.
I didn't know what to do but go to jughead. If I was dying I wanted it to be with him. Also jughead made me feel safe in any situation.
we were down on our knees then an alarm went off. Thank god; it was security. The masked men ran out and I could finally relax.

JUGHEADS POV:
I'm speechless. What just happened? Why did that happen?
When I heard the crash the anxiety crawled into my skin. My first thought was Betty. I didn't want to loose her.
She ran behind me and I tried to keep her protected but I was so worried that they would try hurt her.
After a while an alarm went off and the men scattered out. I'm so glad Betty is safe I don't want anything to happen to her.
as we thought it was over, we turned around and saw Archie trying to catch up to them.
"Archie no!" We cried
whatever we said I knew he would ignore us.

GENERAL POV:
after Archie had ran out they all tried to call out for him but it was useless. They knew he would be back soon so they decided to start packing their suitcases and go home early.
Betty and jug where packing in silence when jughead spoke up.
"Are you okay Betts?"
"I'm okay jug, are u okay?"
"Yes I'm-" he took a breath "I'm okay" he said with a faint smile
"What's up jug" Betty said walking up to him and cupping his face with her hands.
"No im okay really, just glad ur safe" jughead said as he went in to kiss her. It was a comfort kiss. A kiss to let eachother know they were safe with eachother

(after packing)

as no suprise, Archie came back and they immediately got ready to leave. Jughead carried Betty's bag out to the car. He was still very worked up from the events. He started to think about chic and the shady man. Maybe Betty wasn't safe after all.

JUGHEADS POV
after some time we got back in the car where Andre was. I was still worried about Betty and where she is going back to her. We cuddled the whole way home, keeping her safe in my arms and her head laying on my shoulder. By the time we got to pops we were all still shocked on what happened at the cabin but I only kept thinking about one thing. Chic. I knew something was up about him and I don't want Betty to be caught up I'm something so much dangerous than we think.

GENERAL POV:
they were all enjoying milkshakes talking again but Betty noticed something about jughead. He was awfully silent and had a worried glance on his face.
"jug?" She place her hand on his thigh "are you okay? You seem worried about something"
Jughead sighed and smiled "It's okay I'm fine, im glad we are all here now"
Betty knew he was worried about something but she brushed it off because she knew he wouldn't talk about it infront of Archie and Veronica.
After an hour they all decided to call it a day and jughead insisted of walking betty home. He held her hand tightly making sure she was safe. They opened up the door getting to the coopers house when betty said "it's okay you can stop worrying now, im home."
(Yk how the rest of the scene goes)

I pictured this better in my head but oh well! I'm fimsihsed stories and should be publishing more