distance

GENERAL POV:
It had been 2 months. 2 months since Betty saw jughead and it was killing her. Jughead went on a trip with stonewall 2 months ago and no matter how much they called and messaged each other it didn't change the fact that Betty missed him.
But today was the day he came back. She had barely slept the night before due to excitement overwhelming her but also nerves after being separated for so long. The bus was gonna arrive at 7am so Betty woke up at 6 to make sure she looked okay.
BETTY'S POV:
I've missed jug so much. I can't wait to see him, I woke up so early this morning because I don't wanna look like a complete mess for jug.
"Betty come on we have to go" my mom shouted from downstairs.
I hurried down the stairs with a huge smile across my face.
"Someone's excited to see someone" my mom said looking at me.
"I haven't seen him for 2 months give me a break" my mom laughed and we all got in the car, fp in the driver seat, my mom in the passenger and me and jb in the back. Jb ended up falling asleep on my shoulder but I didn't mind all I could think of was how in less than 30 mins I would be in jugs arms.
We arrived just on time and we ended up standing in front of the car waiting for the bus to pull up. I was so excited I couldn't even contain it anymore.
JUGHEAD'S POV:
the coach started pulling up at stonewall. I could see everyone standing in front of the car which made me feel emotional seeing everyone after so long. Especially Betty.
we got off the coach and had to wait till we got out suitcase then as soon as I got mine I started heading over to the car. Me and Betty made eye contact and I could immediately feel tears coming from my eyes and I could see them coming from hers. I dropped my suitcase and opened my arms as she began to run over and jump into my arms. I lifted her up and placed my hands on her thighs as she was wrapped her legs around my torso. I spun her around as she laid her head on my shoulder. I felt tears running down neck realising it's bettys tears. I lifted her head up with one of my hands and wiped her tears. We then kissed, it felt like it lasted forever filled with passion and love. After reuniting I placed her down and went and hugged everyone else.
We all got back in the car after shedding tons of tears. I sat in the middle with jb and Betts next to me. Betty laid on my shoulder and could hear light snores, she was asleep.
Mrs cooper turned around and saw her "awh bless, she barely slept last night"
I look at her and start playing with her hair.
We arrived home and I noticed Betty was still asleep. My dad and Mrs cooper just looked at her and laughed knowing she wasn't going to wake up. I carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her into the house and up to her room. I placed her on the bed and cuddled up with her and sure enough I fell asleep too.
GENERAL POV:
They had finally got to see each other after 2 months with no contact. They loved eachother and no distance would ever be able to break them apart.