depression wave

•••••••••••••••••••••••
basic story: Betty has had a massive depression wave and jughead is at stonewall.
•••••••••••••••••••••
GENERAL POV:
Betty had overworked herself so most. Trying to manage the blue and gold, applying for colleges and trying to see jughead at stonewall prep as much as she could. They were both so busy that they hadn't seen eachother in almost a month. Betty was so stressed and hit a new low, she couldn't focus, she was drained constantly until one day.
Friday, 7:35am
"Betty you're going to be late! Are you awake?"
Alice shouted from downstairs
no reply.
Alice grew concerned so went upstairs and opened the door.
she saw Betty laying fast asleep on her bed. Alice knew she had been tired recently but never realised how exhausted she actually was.
"Betty-" Alice said going up to her
Betty opened her eyes slowly, all colour and energy pulled out.
"Betty are you okay? Would you like the day off" Alice says in a softer tone will stroking bettys hair.
Betty nodded and Alice began to walk away.
JUGHEADS POV:
it's been weeks since I've seen Betty and I honestly miss her so much. We have both been so busy at the moment and Betty has been overworking herself so much. We've been messaging and phoning everyday but today I haven't heard from her and I was getting concerned. My mind rushed into these horrific thoughts but I tried to shrug it off and just messaged Mrs cooper.

jughead: hey Mrs cooper, is Betty okay? She hasn't messaged me today
Alice: hello jughead, Betty is okay she has just overworked herself and is now completely exhausted. She can't leave her bed so she has had the day off school.
jughead: okay I'll be over after my classes

BETTYS POV:
I'm so frustrated in myself. There's so much I need to do right now but I'm just so drained and exhausted i can't think. I just miss jug so much and I really wish he would be here right now cuddling in bed with me while watching horror movies eating junk food all day. everything is becoming too much at the moment and I can't handle it anymore. After my mom woke me up I fell back asleep as I physically couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I wake up at the sound of a light knock on my door. I check my clock its reads '3pm' . I've been sleeping the WHOLE day. I see the door starting to open and hear a gentle voice from someone.
GENERAL POV:
"Betts?" Jughead says walking over to the bed
"Hey" Betty says with a smile growing on her face. Jughead gets out of his uniform and puts on one of his signature s T-shirts. He then climbs into bed and hugs Betty from behind and kisses her head. He missed her so much and all those she wasn't feeling her best you could still tell she was over the moon to see him.
She turned around so she was hiding in his chest. Jughead began to rub her back. After a while, jughead started talking about his day and things he had forgotten to tell her. She said the odd word at times and you could see her mood beginning to change.

No jughead can't heal bettys depression or prevent her from overworking herself but he could help her balance her work and give her support in everything. Betty needs jughead just like jughead needs Betty.

•••••••••••••••••••
Not sure how I feel abt this bahah