Misfortune ( Prologue )

- ( Born in the year 2000 ) When I was first brought to this world I was clueless, clueless of how much I would suffer I this cruel world. At first my life was to dream for, a happy family inside and out. My parents loved each other with all their hearts married and happy to have a lovely daughter. Laughing 😂, smiling 😁, happiness at all was so common but then Pandoras box opened and cursed us all.

- It all started when my father had lost his job and couldn't afford the rent money to our house, he got a loan from shark loans to keep a roof over our heads. ( But he couldn't pay them back what they were owed.) He begged and pleaded for some more time to get thier money to them, but then eventually Time... Ran... Out......

- The goons began to harass my father. At first he came home with "warning bruises" that if he didn't get thier money they would END his suffering for good. He started coming home with opened wounds all over him. He bled out so much he had to be rushed to the hospital immediately. But when he came out he... wasn't the same anymore.

- He never dared to cheat on my mother but he did start to drink more alcohol, to which he would come home and argue with my mother about how he was acting all of a sudden. ( By the time he had gotten out my mother already paid off what he was owned to shark loans, but that didn't stop him now did it.) My "father" didn't like what my mother had to say in one of the fights they had one day and he PUT HIS HANDS ON MY MOTHER!!!..... ( oh um *clears throat* I mean ) they had a physical fight, their FIRST physical fight and argument.

- I hid in my room and curled up in the corner of it. I lived in a house where we didn't really have internet but the only things we had were the house phone and a television so all I had to listen to for music was my music box my grandmother had made me when I was just born. I cranked it up and it started to play. The song it sang was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard in my life to be honest.

- My beloved music box was hidden deep in my closet were it was kept out of sight from others. Once the song ended so did the ruckus on the otherside of my door. It was quiet..... to quiet. I peeked out to the sight of my mother crying on the floor and holding her face my father had left and she was more than confused, they never had a fight or argument and my father wasn't the type of person to put their hands on people unless he was protecting his family. I ran to get tissues for my mother, she was in shock and couldn't think straight. She was shaking out of fear most likely.

- I didn't know what to do in this situation, at the time I was only 6 years old so all I could think of was to give her something to drink and hugs. We went over to the couch and she just cried as I watched not knowing to say or do. I always was very mature for my age so I obviously didn't take this as a joke. I brought a drink and some food over to the table near her and went to my room. Once my mother calmed down she came into my room to tell me that she was sorry I had to hear all of that, I know she all she ever wanted for me was the best so she came in to make sure I was alright.

- When my father came back he was sober and tired, he walked in the house a collapsed on the floor. When my mother heard the big *THUMP* she came out to see what had happened and there he was sound asleep. She sighed and dragged him over to the couch * Hopefully this is a one time thing * she said and returned to her room to read her favorite book.

- I went back to my room and though over the days events. I wasn't never much of a crier to begin with so I just tried to return to my dreams and restore my used energy. I to hoped that this was a one and only thing.

To Be Continued.

Hope you liked it this is my first story on here. 😊