The Life I Live

- I am now 23 and I believe I have made a wonderful living for myself.
I live with my childhood friend Maxwell in a descent house, not such a descent place though. People have been trying to invade my home. Its either a robber, murder or what ever but they don't last very long. We have cameras both inside and out of our house and these people think they are able to avoid them. I learned my fight skills by training myself, everytime someone or... something is trying to disturb Me, My Roommate or my home I strike. Max isn't very brave, he is shy, soft and quite ( he will diffend himself ) so whenever he sees someone/something approach us he immediately "runs" to tell me, but what he doesn't realize is I already know where that person is.

- For example I have perfect detection, like I have that felling that something that is not supposed to be here. Once I sense this or aware I will handle the situation. I have weapons hidden all over the house. In the couches, closets, walls, floors even beds. I guess you could say I am ALWAYS well prepared. As the kids say now-a-days, my body count is 699... shall we make it 700?

- The axe is my to use, the most effective. I don't like to use guns or anything of the sort because its makes to much noise for someone trying to be unnoticed. Once they are dead I make sure to dismember their corpse    just to be sure. When they are in enough peaces to my liking I bury them, but I make sure to bury them far from the house because Max doesn't fell comfortable with that ( he believes ghosts are real.) I don't burn the corpse because I hate air pollution.

- Once I am done with that then I take shower then return at peace with my space. Our house has 2 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, two for the rooms and 1 as main. A basement, living room and backyard. Rent is easy enough because me and Max both have stable jobs. We save a lot of money in order to pay off the house I work as a Surgeon, I know how to handle chemicals and I enjoy helping people. If I am "dealing" with someone then I know how to hit arteries with ease. I also work as a Therapist. Max and I have two jobs to both save more money and because its our passion.

- Its true I do homicide, and its true Max knows, but he'll never tell because we have trust and he isn't the same tattletale he used to be. Im so glad we agree on 95% of the things we discuss, Max is a very respectable man.