New Year New Life

- Me and my mothers relationship was different than usual. She was more quiet than she normally would be. Talked less, socialized less and everything. Of course I noticed this... but I would have never noticed what she would have done next.

- She... left.. me......

- My mother had left when I was 18.
She had left a note on the kitchen counter before she had gone. I read the letter and it said.

( My lovely daughter, I apologize that I had to leave so suddenly without say. I brought you enough food to at least last you 3 months. I had paid off the house for you so there is not much to worry about. I will not come back because I am afraid of what will happen to me if I do. I do not have enough time to explain but you will eventually find out why I had left in the first place. I love you oh so much and if I could change my unwanted fate and stay with you I would, I really hope you don't hate me for this please never give up on yourself, stay safe and protect yourself and others you so care about. Always take care of yourself ( Love Mom.) )

- I was devastated, that she left and would never return. My mother was and still is the most important person
to me, but I also have a friend as well. His name is Maxwell, Max for short and last name June ( Maxwell June.) He will get his own time to shine but not now. When my mother left I spoke less just like she did before. At the time Max had been out of town so I had nobody to talk to. I eventually stopped talking for years. This caused me to become the MUTE thing I am now. ( The only way YOU can hear me is from my thoughts.)

This is how im mute now.