V1: Prologue Part 1 Born to be Wild

[Mistral forests, roughly 5 years before the events of RWBY] [Sienna Khan POV]

Sienna: *drumming her fingers against her chair, before growling a bit as she sees a small group of three having entered her throne room. Right on time, all in sync.* I hear you and some other members have been talking.

Leader: *taking a knee as he looks up at Sienna. A slight defiant look on his face as the three of them have modified the standard White Fang uniform to fit their needs.* Our methods aren't working... this war we wage with humanity? It's barely shifted people's views of us! We need to become more aggressive to get results.

Sienna: *an eyebrow raising at the suggestion.* Are you suggesting we enter an open war with Humans?

Leader: *quite a moment as he chooses his words carefully.* I'm asking you to remove our leash and let us do things our way. Send the humans... the SDC at the least a warning of what will come to them if they don't start respecting us.

Sienna: *annoyed.* We do not have the resources to provoke Atlas!

Leader: *clearly frustrated as he holds his ground.* Ma'am, Listen to me-

Sienna: My word is FINAL, Jon. *getting up from her seat.* As much as I may think that some violence is necessary, that does not mean we can afford drawing attention to ourselves so that ATLAS diverts resources dedicated to stopping us!

Jon: *growling in frustration, before getting up.* As you say.... Ma'am. *nodding for the other two to get up.* K9, Wulfen, with me. *the two rise up with their commander, and follow behind Jon in silence.*

Sienna: *letting out a long sigh. Sounding a bit shaky as she tries to keep calm and prevent her guards from noticing. Getting up calmly as she looks to her guards.* Leave me.

Guard Captain: *glancing at Sienna, his ears flared a bit as he huffs.* Alright... *the guards all departing, replaced by a female exiting the shadows as she looks to Sienna.*

Female: *her Bombay cat tail swaying behind her as she looks to Sienna. A small smile on her face as she bows her head.* Hello, Sienna.

Sienna: *getting up as she approaches the female.* Hello, Karson, how goes our "Project"?

Karson: *a microscopic smirk forming.* What "Project"? The one that you just shot down?

Sienna: *a little growl in her voice.* He was demanding for uncontrolled violence. Violence that could be traced back to us. That's not what you promised me.

Karson: Yeah, yeah, Tigress. *rolling her eyes a bit mellow-dramatically.* We promised you manufactured and trained soldiers, I know. *hand on her hip as she motions to Sienna.* Give us two years, we'll have our first recruits up in the field soon enough.

Sienna: *quietly.* Are we still secure?

Karson: As secure as cash can be. No trace back to you unless you want there to be.

Sienna: *sighing in relief.* Thank you.... *stepping back towards her throne as a bead of sweat rolls down her shoulder.*

Karson: *not commenting on it.* You'll know when the "project" is ready.

Sienna: Through norm- *turning to see Karson is gone. Sighing as she takes her seat.* GUARDS! You may return.

[Elsewhere] Jon POV]

Jon: *growling as he bares his teeth at the night sky, both K9 and Wulfen still behind him.*

Wulfen: *hands planted on his belt.* We should go our own way, they only hold us back!

K9: *arms crossed.* Now? With just the three of us? *scoffing.* Not a chance, Whelp.

Jon: *taking a deep breath.* Both of you.... *letting out the deep breath slowly.* quiet. *The pair going silent as they watch Jon.* We'll wait. Adam should be more willing, and we'll take that as our chance to grow support. If he doesn't share our vision, then we split and go our separate ways from the Fang. If he does, we follow him until it gets in the way and do the same thing for him.

K9: *nodding slowly.* Copy that, "Punisher".

Jon: *chuckling a bit, before walking out and into the night with K9 and Wulfen in tow.*

Wulfen: *a little smile on his face as he follows.* Finally! Someone who makes some sense in this organization.