V1: E2 Welcome To the Circus, Part 1

[About 10-20 minutes after the events of Episode 1, the transports begin to dock as students pour out of their holds and move into the courtyard now.] [Nova POV]

**Nova stands near to the door as they dock, though being pushed out of the way by a desperate blonde male who looks sick as can be. As soon as they land, the blonde emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses his lunch. Ruby and Yang, alongside several other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school.**

Nova: *arms crossed as he stands behind the siblings, Arma to his left, Vixen to his right, and Raven watching the other transports dock from behind.* Welcome to Beacon, team.

Arma: *growling, muttering to himself.* This place is a circus.

Vixen: *smirking.* Aww, are you listening to Metal again?

Arma: Fuck you.

Vixen: *smirking as she struts off to see the campus.* You wish!

Raven: *looking back to see Vixen take off, before running after her.* Get back here!

Ruby and Yang: *as they take in the entirety of Beacon Academy* Wow...

Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this!

Nova: *sighing as he looks at Arma.* Guess it's you and me, huh?

Arma: *halfheartedly shrugging as he turns his music back on.* Guess so.

Ruby: *getting so excited she practically becomes a 2-D, starry-eyed chibi the way she's jumping around.* Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff!

Arma: *growling as he watches the weapons as their users walk past them.* Piece of shit.

Ruby: And she's got a fire sword!

Arma: "Firesword"? *eyebrow raised as he sniffles at the fact he can't see any flames, much less an inspiration for the name.*

Ruby: *trying to getting closer, but Yang pulls her sister by the hood back into realistic proportions* Ow! Ooww!

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!

Nova: *growling as he butts into the conversation now.* Oh, that's just bullshit!

Yang: I- *looking back at Nova.* Ya- wha?

Ruby: 'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!

Nova: That's like saying that a Carbine and Rifle are the same thing! Or that an SMG and LMG are the same as an MG because they're all *mockingly.* "Machine guns"!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Arma: *just listening to his music.* Imma find a place to catch some sleep, you have fun.

Nova: Hey- *looking back at Arma as Ruby transforms her weapon.* Don't walk off on me too!

Ruby: *holding her weapons in it's scythe form as she pets it.* Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better...

Arma: *groaning a bit as he does a 180 and walks back.* Fine! But only because Raven's gonna kill me if he doesn't know where I am when he comes back. ... Or "if" knowing Vixen.

Yang: *playfully pushing her sister's hood down over her face* Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?

Ruby: *taking off her hood* But... why would I need friends if I have you?