V1: E1 Operation Stakeout

[The Rooftops above Vale.] [Daniel POV]

Daniel: *arms crossed as he watches the night sky. Husky ears flicking in the wind as he breathes slowly. Hearing footsteps behind him as he slowly goes for his sidearm.* That you, Vix?

Lisa: *rolling her eyes as she struts towards him, ruffling his ears as her red fox ears perk up.* Always, Danny boy!

Daniel: *grumbling as he looks at Lisa.* Coden-

Karlos: *standing on the edge as he watches the streets via binoculars.* We're not on comms, and no one else is here, Daniel. Calm down.

Daniel: *looking towards their CO, who's currently cleaning some of his gear.* What the hell are we even doing here?

Felix: *putting the rifle down, then walking towards the group.* Nevermore wants us to get into beacon on our own? Well... *pointing towards a local administration building.* We got a few options, we can go in and try to break the system in order to forge our way in, *pointing towards a nearby docking area.* We could use our semblances to break into the school, *motioning below them, where a couple mobsters are swaggering down the street, led by the infamous Roman Torchwick.* Or we can bring him in and bargain our way into the school.

Lisa: *smirking as she leans over the edge of the roof, her tone less playful and more devious.* This could be fun.

Daniel: *a little smile forming as he puts a fresh magazine in, and racks the slide on his Custom 1911. Cracking his neck as he looks over at Felix.* Been a while since we had some action around here.

Karlos: *lowering his binoculars.* Got nothing on Huntsmen, we should be all clear to move in.

Felix: *nodding as he begins putting on his gear, before looking at the others.* Gear on, and move to secure the targets. Nova, you stay on the roof. Vixen and Arma, you're with me.

Daniel: *pulling his scarf over his face, cementing the change from civilian to soldier as he and Vixen follow after Raven Lead. Their weapons at the ready and safeties all off.* Let's get this show on the road.

Raven Lead: *moving through the building as they sprint to catch Roman on time.* [Nova, check in.]

Nova: [Target is on the move. 20 yards from the intersection.]

Raven Lead: *latching onto the side of the stairwell as he slides on down. Fast roping down the stairs as Arma and Vixen join quickly after.* [Keep us up to date, just make sure he doesn't kill anyone before we contain him.]

Nova: [Copy that.]

Arma: *quickly thinking as he removes the rope once they land. Sprinting after the others as his LMG thumps against his back.* This is gonna be one hell of an introduction to the world. *P146 in hand as he bursts through a door after Vixen.* [Raven, Arma. Permission to engage when targets are in sight?]

Raven: *sprinting over a table and into the kitchen of the building. Causing people to scream as the run out of the way.* [Negative, activate camo and move in to secure the target. We want him alive! The others we don't care about.]

Arma: *groaning silently as his body begins to shift into near invisibility.* [Copy Raven, camo going up.]

Vixen: *sprinting past Raven as she flies on into the street to dodge and weave her way towards Roman.* [Gotta keep up boys!]

Arma: *right behind Raven as they sprint after Vixen.*

Nova: [Target and company are moving into a dust shop. Pick up the pace everyone.]

Arma: *growling as he forces himself to sprint faster, though still lagging behind Raven as he pushes people aside. Causing them to begin panicking that they were touched by nothing.* Why didn't I just bring the damn shotgun! *bursting through a small crowd as the others see him roll out of the crowds and right beside them.* OOoow. *groaning as he gets up.*