Chapter One pt.2

Song of choice
Willow - Sombr

Song of choice Willow - Sombr

Draco's Pov

I held Evelyn in my arms as she collapsed. My eyes widened as I looked at what she had done to herself. She kept punching and punching- so violently that her bones were exposed on her right hand and blood crept out. The others were behind me, shocked at the scene. She went still in my arms. Her pleading went quiet as all we could now hear were our own pants.

Now panicking- I grabbed her in my arms lifting her from the ground. Not giving them an explanation as to what I was doing. I ran as fast as I could with her in my arms trying to find my mother. She can help her, heal her, and make her pain go away.

"Mother!"

"Mother!" His yelling made many people look at them. So many were shocked at the state of Evelyn Potter- but most were occupied with their own torn-apart families. Narcissa, hearing her son's yells, came looking for him. But stopping short- not knowing what to do. The girl that just won the war unscathed, was a bloody mess by what looked like self doing. Seeing her now- he quickly but gently ran to her, "She- she did this to herself and I stopped her but- she just passed out. Mum can you help her please." Malfoy never says please. But when the sweet girl risks her life for him, he will repay the favor.

The others had caught up to him panting once again still confused, but slightly worried for the girl.

"Evelyn? Oh, Evelyn!" Molly Weasley quickly went to the girl she loved as another daughter in the arms of Draco Malfoy. Gasping she covered her mouth at the sight of the blood. Narcissa muttered a quick diagnostic spell, nothing was wrong with her. Absolutely nothing except for her fist, which definitely should not have made her lose consciousness so quickly from what Draco had told her. Unless Years of stress finally caught up to her, But still it seemed concerning.

Thinking Quickly she looked at Mrs. Weasley.
"She needs proper treatment that I don't have on me. I will take her to my home and care for her." She spoke strongly trying to quickly get the situation resolved quickly. Molly Weasley looked between Evelyn and Her kids overwhelmed by the situation...She had lost one of her sons- she couldn't lose a daughter too. Tears welling in her eyes she strongly looked at the Malfoy. Giving the last amount of trust she could muster to help Evelyn.

"You save her and You help her." She had almost begged but kept her composure for the sake of herself and her family.

"I will."

The mothers looked into each other's eyes. One with pain and the other in Honesty. Understanding the urgency of her help. Molly nodded, pressing a kiss to Evelyn's Cheek. She spoke quietly but confidently near her ear- for nobody else to hear. " You Evelyn Sage Potter are to come back to us. We can't lose you too darling."  One final nod was all The Witch needed to grab her locked around her neck as a portkey to her home.

The Malfoy Manor

・‥...━━━━━━━☆—☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Draco was still holding the girl, following his mother down the hall into the Medical Room along with the others who had decided to help with what they could.

"Lay her down. Get me towels, Cold Water in a bowl, and extra clothes preferably something loose." She ordered at the children who were now each leaving the room- getting what they could.

Narcissa casts a diagnostic spell once more. searching for something she missed, anything that could explain why she had lost her mind out of nowhere. It just wasn't adding up in this situation.

She was confused when her magic core was at %40. Her magic should have been healing her body, but with it at that level, it was shocking how the witch was able to walk away from the war. She wouldn't have had enough power to use a curse. It's known when Wizards and Witches age they begin to slowly lose power, not by much but enough for it to show when they try to do greater magic. When They begin to reach their 80's, that's when it starts. But as a teen? It should quite literally be doing the opposite- Growing and learning.

Before the kids got back she had an idea that she begged it wasn't an option.

Lifting her shirt she gasped in shock. Black veins were around her heart. Slowly, Very Slowly trailing up her chest like a parasite.

"No."

Black veins, Weak magic Core, Easy blood loss, collapsing into someone's arms after a...Well, what some people would call an Episode.

A curse reflected onto her.

'Please Mother Magic, I beg you... let me be wrong..'

Narcissa was correct..

Her soulmate had died, and she killed him.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆—☆━━━━━━━...‥・
AUTHORS NOTES
・‥...━━━━━━━☆—☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Nothing to say- Have a good day and get some water and a snack beautiful <3 and handsome <3

( KINDA EDITED )