Chapter Five

Get ready for this Chapter Hoes! I got a good surprise 😏

"So what you're saying is that.. The dark Lord and Evelyn Potter are soulmates. Dumbledore was manipulating both of them and controlling them into making him for powerful....?" Lucius was stunned. When he was a still going to Hogwarts, his father spoke about a man named Tom Riddle. It makes sense now with the way the stories and how he actually was now. He was known to be just evil. Cruel while torturing those he saw below him.

"That's what we know as of now. There's so much we don't know- but a friend of mine has told be he's not dead. He's in Limbo, if she can find him then we may have a way to get him back. Not the version Albus has made." Evelyn didn't mention that her friend was actually a Death. It just didn't come up. She thought she should keep that only to her knowledge for now- for her to have an advantage to the assholes who think they own the world.

"What friend?" draco asked confused.

Spoke to soon. Damn it Draco!

The Malfoy family looked at her intrigued. What friends know of her soulmate being the once named Voldemort.

"Uh.. Moving on, I want to have you all get a cleanse ritual. Like Lord Malfoy said, he had to get one after I killed the dark lord. They leaves you all comprised against the possibility of them." She ignored Draco's questioning look, she needed that to be left alone. But he moved on accepting she didn't want to say anything for now.

Narcissa nodded in agreement. If they didn't- it would be foolish. Who knows what kind of tricks the headmaster had on them.
"We have some here, Severus always brewed some for us for precautions..." They had lost a friend to this. There was going to be hell to pay.

"While you do that, I have some things I need to get done. I'll be in contact with you all." She gave a final nod to the family before using the fireplace.

"Black Mannor!"

•••

She arrived in the home. Stepping from the fireplace she searched for Kreacher.

"Kreacher! Can you come here please, I need to discuss some things with you."

No response

Evelyn felt something not right. It was too quiet, no footsteps or the creak of the walls. She grabbed her wand before debating on it. She put it back away focusing on her magic in her hands. It gave a soft white glow, feeling like electric in her hands buzzing. She couldn't see it but- She resembled a fallen angel. Like Beautiful Chaos.

She slowly made her way into the living room. Quickly coming to a stop in shock. A tall figure standing in front of a fire that wasn't lit before.

"Who the hell are you?" she threateningly said to the unknown person. They seemed to realize they had company and turned around without their wand raised. Staring momentarily at her glowing hands warily but with vast curiosity.