Power? (Male reader X Danmachi)

First Name: Y/N
Last Name: Hollow

Status

Level: 2

STR(Strength): S
VIT(Vitality): S
END(Endurance): S
DEX(Dexterity): SS
AGI(Agility): S
MAG(Magic): SSS

Magic: Transmutation, mana bullet.

Skills: Smithing, Liaris Freese

Familia: None

Weapons

Blackheart & DragonfangBlackheart and Dragonfang are both made of the rare ores, Black tungsten steel and Magic stones

Blackheart and Dragonfang are both made of the rare ores, Black tungsten steel and Magic stones. Their capable of shooting both magic and physical bullets.(both hold six bullets)

The physical bullets are made out of a the rare ore Azantium, transmutated Magic stones dust and gunpowder.

Clothing/equipment

A Black jacket, black shirt, black and red light armor (kind of like Bells but just black and red and with out the shoulder pieces.) black boots, black and red gloves and two bags on the waist, one for magic stones and the other for bullets and two holsters on both thighs.

Small Preview

I look around to see that I'm surrounded by 5 Hellhounds . I quickly pull out Blackheart and Dragonfang and being to shoot at the Hellhounds. As I'm shooting at them, one of the Hellhounds dashes at me while dodging the bullets I shoot at it, it get close and before I can move, it bites my arm and force's me to drop Blackheart. "F#CK!" I quickly use Dragonfang to shoot the Hellhound in the head, killing it instantly, the Hellhound turns into ashes. It's magic stone falls to the ground and I quickly look around to see if there's anymore Kobolds left. Seeing no more Hellhounds, I sigh and holster my Dragonfang, I grab Blackheart off the ground and put it its holster, I then pick up all of the magic stones and put them in my second bag.

Once I'm done, I begin to head towards the exit, as I head up I see a bunch of different adventurer party, as I'm looking around I see the famous Loki familia heading in my direction, I look down to hide my face and try to pass them to the exit of the dungeon as I pass them, I hear a little about what their talking about.
"I mean come on Aiz! You have to agree that this 'mysterious guy' can't be as strong as everyone says" I don't hear the Aiz response because they become out of reach for me to hear em.

I sigh and walk towards the guild, I make to the guild, I then walk in and head to one of the stands, I hand the person behind the stand the 5 magic stones I had, they take the 5 magic stones and hands me 4,500 valis, I grab the valis and put them in my second bag, I then exit the building and being walk to a friends home.

After a couple minutes of walking I finally find it, an abandoned church surrounded by other abandoned buildings. I walk in and see no one, I look around for a second before heading to another door, I then knock on it. After a few seconds the door opens and I see Bell behind the door.
"Hello Mr Hollow." Bell said to me with a smile. "Hello Bell, how have you and your goddess been?" Bell smiles and lets me in, I walk down the stairs and sit down on one of the couches, Bell sits on the other couch.

"We've been great especially with the valis you've been giving us, and again thank you." "It's nothing, now as usual here's half of the valis I earned today." I hand Bell half of the valis from my second bag, Bell takes the valis and puts them in his pocket before getting up and bowing. "Thank you again Mr Hollow!" I smile. "It's no problem Bell." As I begin to get up from the couch, I hear the door open and close, I then footsteps and then hearing. "Bell! I'm home!" From the stairs came a short black haired girl, before me or Bell can something, she rushes over to me and grab one of my hands and shake it. "You must be Mr Hollow the one who's been helping my Bell." I nod my head and smile. "And you must be the goddess that's been guiding Bell, Hestia right?" She nods excitedly. "It's great to finally meet you Miss Hestia."
"And it's great to finally meet you, I've also heard from Bell that your not in a familia yet and that you've been down to floor 13, is that right?" "Yes on both questions."

(That's all for the Preview, tell me what you think, is it good, bad.