True Peace [Male Reader X Gundam Seed/Destiny/Freedom]

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 20

Race: Coordinator

Occupation: The leader of Celestial Being/Gundam Meister.

Casual clothing: You decide

Pliot suit: it's pretty much the same as the others, the main color is gold and second color is black.

Celestial Being uniform

(Replace the blue with gold, replace the dark blue with a dark gold and replace the purple with rose gold

(Replace the blue with gold, replace the dark blue with a dark gold and replace the purple with rose gold.)

Family

F/N L/N [Deceased]
M/N L/N [Alive]

Likes: Pizza, beef jerky, mozzarella sticks, old music (2000-2015), his team, fighting, children (in a family way), his mother, killing corrupt people and his Gundam.

Hates: War, discrimination towards any race, petty conflicts, Innocent people dying, children being hurt and anyone who insults his mother.

History
Y/N is the son of two Coordinators, his father, who was a scientist and conducted research on better energy production, while his mother was the leader of a special mobile suit black ops team. Both of his parents had important jobs but they all ways found time to spend with Y/N, Y/N and his family lived in a town mostly filled with naturals, but even with them being Coordinators, all of the naturals in the town loved the L/N family and for 10 years they lived in peace until Y/Ns uncle U/N, who's also a Coordinator, killed his dad and attempted to kill him and his mother, because U/N saw the family as traitors.

Luckily both Y/N and his mother were protected and saved by their neighbors and friends (who were mostly naturals).

Gundam

Mobile Weapon: Gundam Calibur

Weapons

Two Beam saber

Beam rifle that can recharge and can switch between semi-automatic and automatic.