'til death do us part, my love

HARRY  POTTERact one - pre-movies▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

HARRY POTTER
act one - pre-movies
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

the introductions had wrapped up and everyone settled down in their desired seats -professor mcgonagall, with the assistance of eden and a few other students, transfiguring additional comfortable seating.

eden sat comfortably into regulus' side as she cuddled into him, dismissing the judgemental stares she got from certain pureblooded lineages when she took hold of james' hand, who had chosen to sit on the other side of her.

sat by the feet of their parents, harry and percy conveyed a look as they smiled at the seemingly content trio and knew they had made the right decision of going back in time.

the screen switched on, capturing everyone's attention and encouraging them all to quiet down.

a tearful-sounding voice projected through the hall as the screen lit up to show what looked to be envelopes with certain names written on them; 'sirius' being the first one revealed.

said male sat up from his slouched position at the visual of his name and clutched his not-so-secret boyfriend, remus lupin's, hand as he tensed at the familiar handwriting.

barty crouch jr and evan rosier shared a matching look as they glanced at the person they knew was writing those letters.

"to the dark lord." the voice, although somewhat muffled, began as numerous tensed up at the mention of the dark wizard, however, specific people had a different reason -they could identify that voice anywhere.

james looked towards eden and regulus nervously, but the couple didn't shift their gaze from the screen. the only indication that they had understood was eden's hand tightening ever so slightly in his as they waited to see what happened.

the screen panned closer to another letter, this one being labelled as 'james'. "i know i will be dead long before you read this but i want you to know that it was i who discovered your secret."

at the mention of an impending death, people around the hall shared panicked looks. sirius, who sat beside james, grew more concerned as the name of somebody close to him was also revealed.

regulus tightened his arms around eden as the movie began again, gently stroking her arm in hopes of providing some sort of comfort and ignoring the theorists who sucked at whispering.

"i have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as i can. i face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more." the voice declared as the movie showed what seemed to be the last letter of the three, eden.