Shu & Luca | Precious

Note: e/n - ex name :)

○  ● ○  ●  ○

Y/n sobbed in her bed, her face buried in her pillow as she cried hard into it.

The door to her bedroom opened slightly and Shu peaked in. Seeing the state she was in, he frowned. It kind of broke his heart a little but too.

It was true when Luca told him that she was in a gloomy mood when she came home. When the blonde checked on her, she was crying so he went to Shu for help.

Shu knocked on the already opened door. "Hey, what's wrong?" He clearly wasn't going to ask if she was okay. Like seriously, she's crying for God's sake.

Still sobbing in her pillow, Y/n replied. "They.. they cheated on me."

Shu frowned, there was an unknown feeling building up in him. He approached to her and sat on the side on her bed and looked at the door.

Luca was peaking in, a box of tissues in his hands. Shu motioned him to come in and the blonde obeyed.

Turning his attention back to the heartbroken girl, he patted her head gently. "Don't cry over them. I know your relationship was for three years but seriously Y/n, if they're not loyal then they're not worth it."

Y/n sat up and sniffled. She looked at the two. "Y-You're right.."

Luca grinned, pushing the box of tissues to Shu as he grabs one piece to wipe her tears. "Cheer up, Y/n! At the end of the day, you're a pretty, nice and caring girl! He doesn't even deserve you in the first place." He throws the tissue over his shoulder, unaware it hit Shu on the face.

"Plus, if it makes you feel much more better, Shu and I are here for you!" Luca pulled the girl into an embrace and hugged her tightly. "If no one loves you for who you are, we're here for that. We're here to always love you!"

Y/n cracked a small smile when she heard what he said, it made her feel much better and indeed loved.

Shu set the tissues aside and also joins in the hug. "A question, can you tell us what their name is?"

"E/n.. why?"

Shu shook his head, a smile plastered on his face. "Nothing. But I think their name sounds familiar." He parted from the embrace and tells her he was going to bring her food.

Luca stayed with her the duration of the time Shu was busy preparing dinner. The aussie distracted her by watching a movie with her.

When Shu arrived with her favourite food, she ate in bliss and after a few moments she fell asleep in between the two.

Shu looked at Luca.

Luca looked at Shu.

The two left your room and closed the door. "You used to drop her off at e/n's place right?" Shu over to Luca who was holding a gun. Yet he didn't flinch at the sight, he wasn't even surprised.

"Yup! How long are we going to be there for?" Luca asked, putting on his black leather gloves.

"Three hours. It's a shame we can't do three years, we have our Y/n to take care of." Shu sighed, disappointed. He was looking forward to torture her ex a bit longer.

This wasn't the first time they've done this. They've done this to her backstabbing 'friends', her bully and her other past lovers.

After all, they would do anything to keep her happy as her previous smile is what makes them live.

Y/n is precious to them.

○  ● ○  ●  ○

A/n: predicted reactions:

"Awww caring shu and luca.."
"Oh."
"Hell yeah!"

Also sorry if its short and rushed, I have languages exam 😤