Fulgur O. | Issue

"Yamino-senpai wants us clean up the supplies in tech club, are you free today senpai?" Y/n looked up from her clipboard to eye her senior. "Fulgur..?"

He still wasn't listening, he was looking somewhere else. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and huffed. "Um, hello? Fu-chan?" She called out again, waving her hand in front of his face.

"Huh? Yeah. Sure." The white haired male blinked.

The h/c haired girl's shoulder dropped. "You weren't listening, were you?"

Fulgur scratched the back of his neck in shame. "Y-Yeah.. can you repeat that please?"

"Yamino-senpai from class 3A asked us to manage the supplies in tech. Are you free today?"

"We're already inside the clubroom." Fulgur deadpanned.

Y/n rolled her eyes in return. "You can go home if you want to then."

"Up-pup! I'm not leaving my kouhai alone. What if a creepy senior walks up to you and does unexplainable things to you." He clenched his fist.

"Your imagination is wayyy off the roof, huh?"

"I think of it as.. possible possibilities," he shrugged with a smirk on his face.

Y/n groaned in annoyance. "Just go, I know you're busy."

Fulgur laughed and ruffled his junior's hair. "Alrighty then! Call me if something happens alright? Don't hesitate, don't lie, don't make stuff up-"

"Yes, dad."

"You actually think I'm leaving you alone?"

"Go make out with Uki or whatever I don't know."

Fulgur's eyes got big, he looked around the hallway outside the club before closing the club's door and stared into Y/n's eyes. "Why are we talking about him?"

Y/n shrugged, picking up a huge mess of a box and started sorting them.

"Oh, don't give me the shrug treatment." Fulgur hugged her from behind. "Besides, I'm your boyfriend! Don't go treating me like that."

Still quiet and focused on her task, Y/n didn't reply.

Fulgur pouts, he's in dire need of her attention. So he stared at her neck, it's clean and it smells good too.

"Fulgur?!" Y/n jolted when his lips met contact with her neck. "W-What are you doing?! We're in school!"

"Shush, you let me do this all the time and who cares about the time and place? Do I need a certain one just to show you my love?"

Y/n turned her body and gently pushed him away. "Yeah, it's embarrassing!"

"Well then I probably have an issue of being an attention seeker. Especially if it's you."

"Don't you dare lean into me!"

"It's just a kiss~"

Shu who stood outside the clubroom door was holding the handle, his face showed a smile of regret.

"Yeah they're fine."