mommy sub

He and I have had sexual tension between each other for a while. Mind you he just got out of a long term relationship about a month ago. But he's been acting more different towards me. Like he wants to do things to me. We're meeting to study for a history test that's due in about a week. But I don't think he's here to study. So I made sure my parents weren't home for a good 4 hours. He should be here any minute. Suddenly I hear a knock on my front door. I fast walk to the door and open it. I made sure to look extra good for him. Seems like he did the same. His gorgeous dark brown curlyish hair and beautiful dark brown eyes. Anyone can tell by looking at him he's been working out a lot more recently. I manage to mumble a few words. "Oh uh come in." I say. He comes in in my house and looks around observing my home. "So where's your room at?" He says smiling. His smile is so beautiful it has to be illegal or something. I think to myself. "Oh it's down here. Follow me" I say with a large grin on my face. I don't think I can even contain myself from smiling back. I open the door and grab my studying materials and plop myself on my bed. He plops down right next to me. He's so close I can hear him breathing. He brings out his studying materials and we're silent for about thirty minutes. "So..." he says. I gaze at him looking into his eyes. "So did you figure out what the answer wad to number three?" "I didn't. I've been staring at my paper wondering what to say to you." I say. "Sorry that sounded dumb." I immediately regret saying what I said. "No it wasn't dumb. It was kinda cute." I blush a little. Before I know it he leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and nod letting him know I'm okay with this. We push our stuff off of the bed and then he pins me. He starts making out with me frantically like this is what he's needed all this time. And I think it is what we both needed. I moan softly as he grabs my ass while kissing me. "You like that don't you? Are you my little slut? Are you going to be good for daddy?" He says. "Yes I'll do anything for you" I say. He takes off his shirt and I follow his lead by taking off mine and my pants along with my bra and underwear. He does the same and then he starts slowly massaging my clit. "Mmmmm" "Wow you're so wet. You're this wet for me baby?" "Mhmmmm. Go faster please" "Don't tell me what to do. I do what I want to you my slut. Now beg for it. Beg for my cock like the good slut you are." "Please daddy please put it in me I need it I want it bad. Please daddy please" he grins at me then pushes his hard cock inside of me making me scream with pain and pleasure. "Mmmmmm daddy mo-more" he goes faster and harder pulling it in and out. "AHHHMMMNN... daddy I'm going to cum.." "No you can't until I say so." "Please daddy let me cum" "aw can't contain it all slut? Too bad you're going to have to. Now suck my dick like a good girl." "Yes daddy" I put my finger slightly on his tip and he starts to whimper. I put his cock in my mouth and start sucking. "It's so big daddy." "AHHHHH" I start sucking faster and then suddenly my mouth is overflowing with his warm cum in my mouth. "Drink it all up if you don't I won't let you cum" "yes daddy" I drink it all up and I gag. "That's my slut. Now cum for me like a good girl you are" he puts his dick inside me again even harder and faster than last time and I cum while he's inside me. "Mmmmmmmmm ahhhh" is all I can manage to say. "Are you moaning for me slut? Is daddy this good?" "Yes daddy. Please more" he pulls his big cock out of me and licks my edges eating me out. While he plays with my hard nipples with his fingers. He stops and picks me up carrying me to my bathroom and we take a shower bathing each other. "You did so good baby" he tells me. He kisses my head and then My nose then moves his lips to mine. He gets us both out of the shower as we dress each other. He pulls me in for a long kiss then hugs me tightly.

THE END

I hope this sounded okay it was my first time doing one of these if you have any requests please tell me and I will do any of them. If you have any kinks or anything I will do them just let me know. Thank you for reading
<33