party

I was at a party. Wearing 4 inch heels, my dark hair long enough to be past my tits. My blue eyes shimmer. My extremely short tight dress on me that I had bought a couple of days ago just for this very party. It looks like it was custom-made to fit me. I felt insanely pretty and very confident in this moment. I was dancing with a guy I had never met before. He was attractive for sure. I really only came to this party to make my ex-boyfriend, Levi, jealous. Levi has been eyeing me the whole night, so it's already too easy. I pull the guy close to my body, my tits against his chest. Then I kiss him intensely while playing with his waistband. Levi was definitely watching. After I finished kissing, whoever this guy was, Levi looked like he wanted to punch him. I was getting what I wanted. I am in control. Then I push my body against this stranger again and rub his cock on my clit. I moan. Levi looks even more pissed, the most jealous I've seen. A smirk appears on my face. I take the stranger to another room. Levi thinks he's being secretive about following me, but I can see him. Thank God the stranger is too blind to notice. "Want me to give you head? I'm really good at it." I ask the man. "God yes." The stranger says. My smirk widens. Then I pull down the strangers pants and boxers stroking his hard dick. "Wow, so hard for me. I like it." I begin licking the sides for a bit. Then I finally lick the tip teasing the stranger. He groans. Then I finally shove his dick down my throat, gagging on it. I begin sucking and licking again. Then, the stranger begins to thrust his cock into my mouth. "Fuckkk," he groans. Levi storms over, pulls me off the strangers dick. "STOP. Don't let her give you head. You're a real bitch stacy." The man quickly runs away pulling up his pants. "Is someone jealous?" I say acting all innocent. "Yeah, I am. So what? You did that to make me all jealous, which is even worse."What's sad for you, Levi, is that his dick was way better than yours. Much bigger." Levi pins me to a wall, grabbing my waist. "You know damn well, my cock is bigger than his so shut the fuck up and stop lying." "Oh get over yourself Lev. We broke up months ago." "Yeah? Well, I don't care. I want you. Right now, you're mine." "I'm yours?" "Yes you're mine, stacy." I sigh. "Prove it." He rolls his eyes. "Fine." Levi takes off his shirt as he begins to strip. Then he takes off his pants and his boxers. He's already a bit hard. I smile in a bitchy way and take off my dress already not wearing any underwear. He's now extremely hard. "You look good, stace."I know, lev." He grins in a cocky way then begins to play with my clit. "Wow. You're very wet. "That's because I was just sucking another guys dick a couple of minutes ago." "No, it's because I'm here and your body remembers how good I used to fuck you stace. Don't lie to me." I roll my eyes. Then Levi plays with my clit some more a little bit faster this time. He begins sucking on my left nipple. "Mm."That's all I get stace? Come on. You can do better than that." Levi says, then he instantly inserts two fingers curling them. "Mmmnn fuckk."See, stace? That wasn't so hard to do, was it?" He says, smirking. "Wipe that smirk off your face, Lev."Don't tell me what to do." Levi says, pulling his fingers out. Then he licks them clean. "You taste so fucking good stace I missed the sweet taste. Now, legs up." *I put my legs up then he inserts his massive cock inside me.* "MMMMNNN. Fuckkkk lev." Levi starts out steady then begins to thrust faster. "This is my pussy. MY pussy. No one else can fuck it but me. You hear me stace? My fucking pussy. You're mine." I moan uncontrollably and my legs begin to shake. "Fuckk Levi oh my -" his smile widens. He begins to thrust faster and faster while licking my neck and sucking on my tits. "Ahhhh." "Good girl." My legs shake even more at his words as I moan louder. "Levi oh my gosh- thus pussy is yours. It's always gonna be yours."That's my girl. Hell yes your pussy is mine." Levi goes deeper as deep as he can and thrusts even faster this time. Then I cum as his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier and he cums too. He pulls out and gives me a big kiss.