Dom x Sub

Hey everyone! It's been a little bit since I last wrote some smut, so I'm excited to publish this part in my smut series! I will soon be writing a book or maybe a short romance story, so if any of you are interested, I will publish that in a week or so. And the sneak peek to my short story or maybe a book will be at the end of the smut. So, if you're interested, please check it out! And with all that, the smut story begins!

It was early in the morning. 3am to be exact. I've been thinking all about her for months now. I can't stop myself from thinking about her sexy, hot, stimulating body. And now here I am at her front door with her favorite flowers in my hands about to knock on the door. I don't even care if she's asleep, which I know she isn't because she's always up at 3am. on a saturday. I knock on the door very loudly so she can hear me just in case she is asleep. Within 2 minutes, she opens the front door with a shocking expression on her face. And damn she looks so fucking hot. With her tight ass, small, fitting shorts hugging her ass and thighs along with a crop top fitting her torso perfectly. It's like everything she's wearing right now is tailored to her fit her body amazingly. And she's only in workout clothes. What a fucking godess. "Niegel? Hello? Did you even hear what I said?" "Oh sorry my love. I was just lost in a thought. These flowers are for you. A bouquet of lilies. You're your favorite. What were you saying?" She rolls her eyes with such attitude it's honestly annoying but I don't really care at this point I still want to fuck her body so hard. "I asked you what the hell you're doing here. Now you want to talk to me after months?" "Oh come on, Jayde. I know you've been thinking about me for the past 3 months. A coworker saw you stalking me at work 2 months ago. 5 times." "Whatever just tell me what you want and beat it."I'm going to be completely honest, Jayde. I really wanna fuck you right now." Her eyes widened with lust. Jayde was no longer pretending to be pure. "Come in then." I don't hesitate and walk in, slamming the door behind me. I pin Jayde to the door and start kissing and biting her neck softly and getting more aggressive each time she moans. "Mmmnn n-niegel.. you missed me this bad, huh?" I ignore her and carry her to her bedroom. I throw her onto the bed and put the flowers in an empty vase I see. Then I take off my pants and remove my underwear along with my tight shirt. Jayde never fails to look surprised and pleased whenever she sees my dick. "Aww, hard for me already?" "Shut up and take it slut." Jayde moans in response then sucks on my budging dick. I groan and whimper in response to her licking and sucking. "Mhmmnnn baby, you do it so well." I cum inside her warm mouth now even more hot with my liquid. I pull out, then remove her bra and start sucking on her hard nipple. All I get is a fake soft moan from Jayde. I know it's fake because I can tell fake moans from the real ones. I suck harder and massage her clit with her tight shorts on. Now she's moaning actual moans for me. "Oh, good job, baby. Good job being a slut and taking it." This continues on for 10 minutes then I suddenly stop. "Wow. That was amazing."We're not done here. That was round one. You seem to have forgotten how much I love sex. Especially with you." She grins then takes off her shorts, and to my surprise, she has no underwear on. But I don't mind making things go faster. I shove my hard cock into her wet pussy. "FUCKK OH- MMMNNN" with my hard 9" cock deep inside her pussy I groan. I start thrusting in and out slowly teasing her a bit to make her go crazy since I know she absolutely loves it when I go rough with her while at a fast pace. "Go faster niegel you know I don't like games." "Don't tell me what to do you slut. You know the rules." I say, and I can't help but grin when I see her lustful smile. I start biting her neck softly while going at a faster pace when I thrust. "MMMMNNNNN FUCKK BABYYY" "I'm gonna cum" "not yet. Hold it." I can feel her getting irritated with me. But I don't give a fuck. This is the best sex I've ever had, and I know she's enjoying it. I slap her ass hard 2 they I go rougher with her and faster and faster with each thrust yet again. She's doing such a good fucking job I'm proud of her. "You can cum now." I say and then I feel her climax as I then reach my climax too and cum.

That was the end of my smut! I hope you all enjoyed it. :) The book or short story I will bring writing will be based on Jayde and Niegel from this smut story. If you have any questions about the smut, feel free to email me, and my email is posted in the update I wrote. Here is the sneak peak to the book :)

It's been 3 years since I last saw Jayde. And here I am. Sitting across a small table from her at her favorite Italian restaurant in New York city, having dinner with her. I still can't believe I'm finally seeing her after 3 lonely and quite miserable years without her. But I'm looking at her. And she seems totally fine. Jayde and I have known each other since we were 12. So 8 years of friendship, 4 years of dating, 1 year of a proposal, and 3 years of heartbreak on both ends. Jayde and I have had our differences over the 11 years of knowing each other. But somehow we still end up finding our way to each other. And now that I'm sitting across from her in the same room, with her same dark, brown, vibrant hair and irresistible blue eyes that I swear are the most addicting ever, I cant imagine my life without her. Without her smile, without her humor, without her whole personality. I just want to have the life we shared together before. But will that happen? I'm not sure. I still don't know why she wanted to meet up with me after 3 years of no contact from her. What could be so important?

The irresistible. Coming soon 🤍🫧