step dad

Note: If you're not into this stuff, then don't read it. If you do like this stuff, then cool. Just don't come at me for it.

Over a year ago, my mother re married to this super rich guy named Peter. He and I have had sexual tension over the past year. Luckily, my mom hasn't noticed. I always felt bad for having feelings and being sexually attracted to Peter. My mom was on a business trip for a month and left yesterday. I'm in my room reading while being in my Lingerie set I just bought myself. It was a dark red color and the underwear was like a thong and had lace around the edges. The bra was super small, too, and was also laced. Before Peter came into the picture, I would wear lingerie home alone all the time. But I remember Peter said he would be stuck at work for a while, so I could just walk out and make myself some pizza. I decide to do just that and get up and head to the kitchen. I didn't realize that Peter was actually home early, and in his room with the door open. He notices me walk out in my Lingerie making pizza in the kitchen. He walks super quietly behind me and hugs me from behind ramming his dick on my ass. "Hey y/n what's with the lingerie?" Peter says. I pretend like I didn't hear him then he slowly rubs his hard cock on my ass helping me cut tomatoes. "Too surprised and scared to say anything? Don't be shy.." he says and quickly rams his dick against my ass harder this time. I moaned loudly. Ahhhhh~ "Oh so that got a rise out of you huh?" he then stops helping me cut the tomatoes and I turn around and he places me on the counter. "I thought you loved my mom." I said. "No y/n she and I only got married because we wanted our parents to be happy. We don't actually love each other. In fact, she doesn't care if I'm with anyone. Neither do I." He says and takes off his shirt. I saw his abs and he was ripped. I couldn't help but stare. "Like what you see?" He said in a teasing tone. I couldn't control myself anymore. "I need you." I said. "You need me?" He says and he grins with lust in his eyes. "Come on we both know we've had sexual tension since the day we met." "So you noticed huh princess?" He gets closer to me and takes me off of the kitchen counter and takes off my underwear then he forcefully rams his dick hard in my ass. Ahhhhh~ I moaned loudly. "You like that huh? Beg me for more." I didn't say anything. "I said beg me you slut."  I nodded my head. "P-please mo-more. I need more from you. You're s-so hot." "That's better." He said as he goes faster and faster. He's groaning and moaning. I moan his name. "AHHHHHHH~ PETER~" "IM GOING TO CUM" I screamed in pleasure. "No you're not. You won't cum without my permission. You hear me slut?" I nodded my head. And he took off my Lingerie bra and started massaging my tits and kissing my neck while he thrusts his hard long cock in my ass again except harder and faster. "I N-NEED TO C-CUM" he slaps my ass while his hard rough cock is inside me. "AAAHHHHH~" "beg for it baby" he says in a very attractive tone. "Please let me c-cum! We can cum together.." what I said made him really happy because he went faster and harder and slapped my ass harder while his cock was inside me. "You can cum baby" he said but he already came inside of me and then I came too.

Let me know if this one was good you guys. And thanks for the few views I got on the first one! If you have any fantasies or any requests at all don't be afraid to ask me about it! <33