Chapter two

The three siblings walked the Sully family to the Marui they will be staying at. Tsireya and Naweya were bouncing in joy as they led the Sully's, laughing with the youngest as she explored the new village. "This way," Naweya smiles, looking at the family, in particular the younger forest boy, that she still doesn't know the name of.

An Ilu squeaks at the youngest causing her to laugh in excitement. They get closer to the Marui, "Just this way," Tsireya motions with her hand to follow, still a light smile on her face. Tuk, after hearing her name from the eldest daughter, jumps up and down on the bouncy bridges when they get close. Naweya already loves her. She laughs quietly to herself, not noticing the wandering eyes of the forest boy.

They reach their new home and Tsireya and Naweya step aside to let them in. "Your new home," The sisters say in unison, giggling at their antics. Jake walks in first. "Yeah, this will work," he says as he places down his things near the entrance.

"This is great," he looks at the others that are entering. "It's nice right?" this time to Neytiri. She drops her mat with a huff, not liking the change of homes. Naweya assumes she missed her old home after having to flee from it.

After Tsireya and Naweya help the Sully's settle in, they return back to their own Marui to find Ronal and Tonowari chatting to themselves. "Hey Ma, hey dad," Naweya greets her parents. Ronal and Tonowari smile at her, but give a bigger smile to Tsrieya. They sit with their parents. "How did they settle in?" Tonowari asks first, looking worn out from the day. "Jake Sully was happy, but Neytiri.. I think she misses her home," Naweya says, looking down at her hands while she imagines what Neytiri's home would be like.

Tsireya agrees with a nod. "It also seems Naweya has caught someone's eyes," Tsrieya states with a small laugh. Naweya looks at her with betrayal in her eyes. "Has she now?" her mother asks with a slight smirk. "No mother, Tsireya obviously is just seeing things," she pokes her tongue out at her sister.

"Should've seen the way he looked at her," Ao'nung laughs as he enters the Marui, having a seat next to her. "And who may this boy be?" Tonowari asks suspiciously, but has a small plastered on his face. Naweya looks down at her hands, cheeks red with heat as she imagines the boy she saw. The way his hair ran down his back, the way he smiled at her. 

"Naweya? Are you still with us?" She was thrown out of her thoughts as Tsireya's hand waved in front of her face. "Sorry," she mumbled, embarrassed she had been caught in her thoughts about the boy. "It is the younger brother, Lo'ak I think his name is," Ao'nung stepped in. Lo'ak, so that's the name of the mystery boy, another smile lit up on her face.

The next morning Tsireya has woken up Naweya, as she normally did every morning. "Come on, we have to go teach the forest people," She grabbed ahold of Naweya's hands and pulled her up. "Ok, ok, I'm up," She grumbles, rubbing at her eyes to get the remaining sleep out. She wombled her way outside, while yawning. 

"Where is our brother?" She questions, not seeing him in his bed when she had woken. "He is waiting for us, so hurry," She walks faster in the direction of the Sully's marui. Lo'ak and his brother are on their way out of the pod, slowly followed by their sisters. "Come one!" Tsireya yells for them to follow as she jumps into the water. Naweya jumps in after her, followed by Lo'ak and Neteyam. Ao'nung and Roxto, who were waiting for everyone at the pod, jumped in with them.

The sounds of the sea life filled Naweya's ears. She looked behind her and saw Lo'ak looking at her, he smiled when he noticed she was also looking his way. She started making air circles through the water making him laugh, which made him choke a little.

She looked up apologetically, and he gave her a thumbs up. Her sight lingered on his hands for a bit longer, admiring the extra finger. He noticed and hid his hands from her, looking away from her. She felt sorry for him, to be so different from them.