Sun Wukong - Shower - smut

The hot water felt amazing on my body and was just overall relaxing. I was washing my hair when I heard the door open. I was confused because everyone had left for training, so who would even be here?

I covered myself up with my hands and peeked to see who it was. It was Wukong. "Wukong get out!" I hissed, backing up so it would be harder to see me.

He walked up to the glass and smiled. "Oh you're in here, all the better."

He undressed and smirked at me before entering the shower. The shower was fairly big, but it wasn't huge so we were pretty close to each other.

I suddenly felt him pressed up on my back and I could feel his arousal on my lower back. "Hey peaches." He whispered, his mouth close to my ear. He reached his hands out and put them of my lower stomach bringing me a bit closer to him. I shivered from his touch.

Hold on. He's toying with me.

I decided to tease him a bit to see how far it'd go. I turned around and pulled his head down to kiss me while the other hand grabbed his arousal and began to stroke it slowly. In return, he pushed me up against the wall and started to finger me, pumping in and out at a fast pace. I choked on my own moans as he started getting more aggressive.

"W-Wukong..." I managed to say, struggling to speak clearly.

"Yes peaches?" He huskily said, taking his fingers out and liking them. His lustful gaze was piercing and I looked away.

"Can... we um... do it?" I whispered quietly, closing my eyes to avoid any eye contact. I felt him firmly grab my face forcing me to open my eyes.

"What was that peaches? I didn't quite hear you." He coyly said, smirking.

"Can we have sex?.." I couldn't help but whisper the end, it was embarrassing to ask, but I wanted it.

"Speak up." He commanded, pushing up against me now.

"You heard me!" I argued, closing my eyes again.

"I want to hear you say it clearly, before I fuck you crazy." He growled. My heartbeat was going crazy, I wanted it... unfortunately my ego was strong... but my desire was stronger.

Fine. I'll say it clearly.

"I want to have sex with you Wukong, right. now." It almost sounded like an order, but he obliged and I found myself being lifted in the air, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"All you had to do was ask." He chuckled lowly. I could feel his cock rub up against my ass as he smashed his lips into mine. One arm carried my weight, while the other guided his cock to my entrance. I gasped as I felt his length fill me up all the way. I bit my lip to keep my moans in check but Wukong was nipping and kissing my neck making it harder to do so. He rested one arm against the wall as the other held me steady while he mercilessly rammed into me. The sound of skin slapping and the pleasure filled moans of his lover made him go crazy.

I could feel him hitting the cervix with each thrust he made, making me near my first orgasm quickly. I cried out as I released my first orgasm making Wukong smirk.

He stopped thrusting and gently placed me onto the ground. He lifted my legs and held then by my chest before re-entering. I threw my head back in pleasure when I felt him fill up my walls once again.

"Wukong~" I moaned gently, before he started moving. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes peaches?" He answered, giving a harsh thrust. My back arched and moans choked their way out as I tried to speak. "C'mon, speak clearly." He mused, thrusting harshly once again.

"K- kiss me..." I panted. His smiled grew as he crawled on top of me, moving my legs to wrap around his hips. He gently grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. After a couple minutes, I could felt his tail wrap around me and pick me up. He sat down and guided me to straddle his lap. His tail, still wrapped around me, placed me onto his length pushing me down all the way, making me shiver. He started to move me up and down at a slow but harsh pace.

"So deep.." I whined, placing my head into the crook of Wukong's neck. I could feel his hands make their way to my hips before bouncing me up and down with the rhythm of his own thrusts. I nipped at his collarbone, the pleasure was becoming unbearable.

My back suddenly arched when I felt the second orgasm coming. I tightened around his length harshly earning a groan from him as I finally released my second orgasm. He sloppily thrusted a few more times before he spilled his seed into me.

He lifted me off of him and set me in between his legs.

"Well I'm refreshed." He happily said, as I was about to pass out from exhaustion. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt him move the stray hairs out of my face and shield my face from the water.

"I'll make sure to take care of you peaches." He whispered, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I whispered back, opening my eyes to see a loving gaze from Wukong.