Macaque - Quiet - smut

I was in bathroom stall, hiding from a needy Macaque. The last time we had sex, I was unable to walk for five days. I groaned, standing up and reaching for the lock on the door, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I froze and slowly turned my head to see Macaque put a finger to his lips and pressed up against me, his chest to my back.

"You think you can escape me?" He whispered in my ear, his hand slowly going under my shirt. He placed kisses along my neck, biting at the skin making me shiver. 

"Not here.. please!" I whisper with a tone of fear. That only made him smirk. He ripped off my shirt and swiftly pulled off my pants. I tried to turn around, but was only pushed up against the wall, my arms supporting my weight. I started to breathe heavily, scared someone might hear.

"Be quiet~" He warned, taking off his own pants. I felt the tip at my entrance, making me slap a hand over my mouth as he forcefully pushed his way inside. I hissed through my teeth and closed my eyes, trying not to make a noise.

"Good girl~" He praised, starting to thrust at a rapid pace. Quiet muffled noises could be heard echoing throughout the empty bathroom. 

I felt Macaque grab my hips and thrust harder making me whimper. Suddenly, the door to the bathroom opened, but Macaque's thrusts didn't falter. I listened to the voices and realized it was a mother and her kid.

Oh no..

"Shh.. you don't want to traumatize the poor kid with your lewd noises now would you?"
 Macaque then teasingly whispered, continuing to thrust inside me at a much quicker pace. I squeezed my eyes shut, covering a hand over my mouth, trying my best to stay quiet.

The door to our stall rattled, leaving me terrified and Macaque with a coy smile. "Go on... say it's occupied~" 

He continued to harshly thrust inside me as I uncovered my mouth. "I-it's occupied..!" I managed to choke out. It was silent for a moment before she responded with a worried tone, "are you alright? are you crying?"

Macaque quietly chuckled, going even faster now. "No! I-I'm ok, don't wor-ry.."

"If you say so.." She responded, going into another stall.

"Oh... but I can make you cry~" Macaque teasingly whispered in my ear, ramming into me mercilessly. 

It felt like ages since they had entered the bathroom, but they eventually left.

It's too hard...

I started to quietly moan and no matter what I tried, nothing could suppress them. I suddenly felt a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

"Ahh~ I'm gonna-" I cried out quietly, burring my face in my hands. Macaque chuckled, becoming rougher. 

"Cum." He demanded, thrusting so harshly, it basically pushed me into the wall. I cried out and felt the relief of the orgasm wash over me. He pulled out and I dropped to the floor exhausted. I sat there a moment before realizing he had never came to his end. 

I quickly looked up at him to see him lustfully staring at me with a smirk. He squatted to my level, looking at me hungrily at my vulnerable state. He opened up a portal and lifted me with ease. "Now let's hear you scream."