Macaque - Say Yes - smut

Info: Choking and blowjob
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Macaque and I had bet on something, and I had lost the bet... in turn, he told me that I would have to say yes to anything he wanted.

"Y/N." He suddenly spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Come here.."

I did as he said with a bit of an annoyed expression, but it seemed as if he was already enjoying it. He was seated on the couch and I stood by him, my face having a light blush. "Sit down.."

As I was about to sit next to him, he grabbed my wrist softly, making me look at him. "Not there dear.. here..." He smirked, patting his thigh. I blushed harder as he guided me to his lap. I sat down, facing him as I put my hands lightly to his chest, looking away in shame.

"Let me see those pretty eyes darling." He cooed, lightly grabbing my face so I could look at him. He smirked as he saw the look in my eyes, knowing he was in full control over me. "That's it..~"

I bit my lip lightly as I was trying not to smile. He just chuckled and wrapped his hands around my waist, leaning in close and placing light kisses on my neck. I then put my hands on his shoulders and let out a soft sigh; I could feel him smile as he started to softly bite my neck. His hands traveled across my lower back before returning to my waist. He pulled away from my neck and leaned towards my ear. "I want you to kiss me.."

He then sat back and smugly smiled as he waited for me to follow his command. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. He immediately deepened the kiss, our tongues dancing together as his hands suddenly squeezed my ass softly, making me gasp. I heard him chuckle as he continued to kiss me. I felt his hands lowering and softly went to my waistband, pulling off my shorts. He then pressed his fingers lightly against my clothed entrance.

"My dear! You're soaking..~" He teased softly, feeling my wetness through my panties. He rubbed his fingers in a circular motion as he played with me. I blushed hard, placing a hand over my mouth to control my noises. He smirked at the sight and rubbed a bit faster.

"Darling.. take off your shirt hmm?"

I brought a shaky hand to my shirt and pulled it off in a swift motion. He smirked, leaning in closer so his breath was tickling my ear. "Your bra too.."

I closed my eyes and sighed. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra, letting it fall off my shoulders. He grabbed the bra and threw it aside as he looked at my chest hungrily. "Mmn... what a good girl you are..~"

He stopped rubbing and brought his hands to grope my breasts. I blushed, biting my lip softly. He grinned menacingly, pinching the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I let out a soft moan, making him smirk. He leaned forward, kissing my lips tenderly, before quickly placing me on the ground on my knees. I looked up at him, a bit confused until he started unbuckling his belt and ripping it off. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down slightly, along with his boxers. I watched as his arousal sprang free, making me blush and gasp.

He grinned evilly and gently caressed my face, his hand making its way to the back of my neck before pushing me forward. My face was inches from his arousal and I couldn't help but look away.

"Y/N... look at me..." He spoke, leaning down so his lips were by my cheek. I looked up and at you, my face a deep red. He smirked, licking his lips before leaning back. "Suck it."

I bit my lip, looking down at his arousal. I didn't know if I could...

I could feel his tail snake around my waist, pulling me closer. The tip of his tail gently brushed my inner thigh as if to tease me. "Don't tell me you're going to refuse... you made me a deal.. it'd be a shame if you broke it." He said lowly, his tail squeezing my waist tighter.

I quickly shook my head; his tails grip loosening slightly. I pressed my lips to the tip gently, before going down and taking him in my mouth. He groaned softly, reaching out to grab a strand of my hair. I sucked gently, my face a deep blush.

His hips thrusted up slightly, causing me to gag. I continued to give him his desired oral sex, drool running down the corners of my mouth. His shaft glistening with my saliva.

"Enough." He suddenly spoke, his breathing a bit heavy. I took my mouth off, a satisfying 'pop' sounding. I looked up at him, a bit confused. He smirked, leaning forward so our faces were inches from each others. "Don't worry.. you did good.. but I can't help myself anymore."

He picked my up, throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He smacked my ass roughly as he walked to the bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed, tearing away my panties. He looked down hungrily, sliding his fingers against the sopping wet folds. I shuddered slightly, making him grin. He licked his fingers and hummed softly. He stroked his cock a few times before positioning himself at my entrance, his tip pressing to my folds. "Y/N... say you want this."

I blushed. "I want.. this.."

"Good... " He smiled coyly, ramming his cock inside me. I gasped, my back immediately arching. He continued to roughly pound deep inside me, each thrust forcing me into the bed.

I moaned loudly, my hands gripping the sheets. I could feel his gaze on me, watching me intently. He bent over, his thrusts never faltering. "Say my name.." he said, his voice husky.

I whimpered, my lips parting to speak, but just as I did so, he slammed inside me, making me cry out. He grinned maliciously and grabbed my throat, choking me. "Cmon.. say it."

I tried to speak, but the force of the thrusts and the lack of oxygen was making it mere impossible. "Speak or I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a damn week." He growled, slamming inside me again.

Tears filled my eyes, I was gasping and shaking. "M-Mac..a.." I managed to get out. He grinned, choking me a bit harder, but not too hard.

"What was that?" He snickered, pounding into me relentlessly now. My eyes rolled back, drool running down the corners of my mouth.

"Macaque...!" I whimpered out, my voice strained from being choked. He grinned, letting me go and grabbing a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back forcefully, exposing my neck.

He kept going what seemed like forever; my neck covered in love bites and drool. He slammed inside me, one last time, before shooting his load deep inside me.

I flinched, panting heavily as he stayed buried inside me for a moment before pulling out slowly. Leaving a cum trail leaking from my gaped and used hole.

"Is it over..?" I panted, my voice husky. He looked at me and lazily stroked his continuous harden cock.

"Not even close. Now, get on all fours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the way, I apologize for being gone so long and to all of you who were waiting for me to continue. There's school and so many distractions. I apologize again and I'll try to write more for you. Thanks.