Sun Wukong - skirt - smut

You're kidding. 

I've been looking for a decent pair of pants but couldn't seem to find any. I stood in the middle of my room, hands on hips, staring at the half empty drawer. 

That's right. I left them at the cleaners. I groaned as I started digging through the drawer, hoping to find some sort of pants. Then I saw a skirt.

"Well... It's this or nothing I suppose." I sighed, putting it on. I stood in front of the mirror and frowned slightly. "It's kind of short..."

It wasn't so short to the point where you could see a lot, but if I bent over a bit, then someone would notice.

I examined the skirt for a few more minutes before calling it good and heading out of the house. 

MK and I were supposed to meet up with Wukong at flower fruit mountain because MK had learned a new move and was really excited, then he asked me if I wanted to go and watch him train. I agreed knowing I'd have nothing better to do.

"Hey MK." I greeted, as I walked up to him.  He turned around and smiled.

"Hi Y/N! This move I learned is super cool and I-" He paused mid sentence and then actually took the time to look at me. "Nice... skirt." 

I saw a tint of blush in his cheeks and I raised a brow. "Thanks MK, but this was the only thing I had, I swear."

He didn't say anything and just looked away. 

Poor guy. 

"C'mon." I spoke, nudging him. "We'll be late."

~~skip~~

When we entered the cave, MK had ran ahead while I continued to walk. I looked around and stared in awe at the art on the walls. Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw something shiny. I walked over to the object and bent over to get a closer look at what it was. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and I turned my head a bit to see Wukong. 

Oh no..

I shot upwards and put my hands on my skirt. 

"Hey Wukong!" I nervously said, smiling awkwardly. He didn't say anything and took a step forward towards me. "Wukong?-"

"That's a cute skirt." He interrupted, getting closer. 

"I- uh..." His gaze was piercing and I felt like I couldn't escape it. "It was all I had." I whispered.

He tilted his head and coyly smiled. "Come with me, I'll give you something else to wear..." 

I just slowly nodded my head and followed him to his house. 

"Hey bud," Wukong voiced when he saw MK. "We'll be right back, I have to get something for Y/N here."

"Ok... but hurry up, I want to show her the cool moves I got." He proudly stated, crossing his arms. Wukong chuckled and said he'd be quick.

I stepped though the doorway and looked around, then saw a pair of pants laying over by the foot of the couch. I walked over and bent down once again to grab the pants when I heard a click. Before I could even stand straight up, I felt myself being slightly pushed with something touching my ass. My arms quickly stretched out and supported my weight. 

"What the.." I turned my head to see Wukong pressing himself up against me, with hands on my hips. "Wukong!" I exclaimed, surprised. 

I could feel his arousal grinding against me, making my breath hitch. 

"Fix this and I'll let you go." He smirked, pressing harder. 

"W-why?"

"Why? You in that skirt made me lose control of myself and now you'll fix it."

 I whined before complying with his demands. I felt his warm hands pull down the panties I was wearing along with his own pants. 

He took his erection and pressed the tip to my entrance. He rubbed against the slick and lowly chuckled. "How lewd." 

Before I could talk back, he pushed his way inside. I clenched my teeth as I felt myself being filled completely. Immediately he started moving, thrusting fast, followed by the sound of skin slapping.

I arched my back and lifted my head in response. Wukong then grabbed my hair, making me stay in that position. I cried out and moaned his name, pleading for him to be gentler. He only did the opposite. He continued with a merciless pace and harsh thrusts, hitting my cervix each time. 

"Wu...kkk..!" I sputtered, not being able to speak clearly. I suddenly felt a feeling of tightness in the pit of my stomach. I clenched hard around him and called out when I was given an ass slap in return. 

"I-I'm gonna cu-m...!" I exclaimed. I heard Wukong start to breathe heavily and his thrusts were getting weaker and weaker. 

"Not until I do." He answered sternly, while I whined in response. He let go of my hair and put his hands on my hips, slamming me down onto him hard. 

I choked on my own moans as he continued this until he finally released his seed in me. Immediately after, I came as well. 

Wukong pulled out and I collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily. Wukong cleaned himself up and put his pants back on; before coming back and helping me clean up while laughing. 

"What?" I asked, uncertain why he was laughing. 

"It's funny cause I was going to fuck you today regardless, but you showed up with that sexy thing and I couldn't hold back."

"You-!"

"Monkey King! What's taking so long?" MK yelled, interrupting me while banging on the door.

"Sorry bud!" Wukong replied, forgetting he was even there.